Chapter 41

5 months later.

Stefan's Pov

Elena has been settling in extremely well as a new Vampire. She's mastered controlling her bloodlust, hunting and acting human.
Right now we were in my room at the Boarding House.
She in my shower and I was just laid on the bed in my sweats.
She came out dripping wet in a towel, she looked breathtaking.
I walked over to her and stood behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Hmmmm" She hummed in her throat.
"You look delicious" I whispered in her ear.
"Why don't you take a bite then?" She said seductively.
I leant down kissing her neck, sucking and licking with my lips and tongue.
"I'd rather kiss every inch of your beautiful body, pin you down under me and make love to you all night, whilst we get hot and sticky and moan together as one" I said in her ear and suddenly I was slammed into a wall by her.
Her towel had fallen off and I just grabbed her face and kissed her. She ripped off my clothes and started kissing my chest, getting lower and lower until "ohhhh!".

Elena's Pov

I took Stefan's length into my mouth and pleasured him. I lightly grazed my teeth over him and he growled. He fisted my hair and started thrusting in and out of my mouth.
"Elena!" He yelled as he came down my throat.
Suddenly I was on his bed with him inside me, we both moaned in union.
Stefan paced up quicker and quicker, he was going so hard and deep. I moved my hands above my head as though I was roped and he growled.
He bent down and kissed my forcefully, twisting his tongue with mine. I grabbed his arse and pushed him in deeper as he could go. I flipped us over and rode him.

Stefan's Pov

She was on top of my riding my length. I pulled her head down and kissed her. We moved at a lazy pace, savouring each other's bodies moving rhythmically together.
She started kissing my neck then she sunk her fangs into my jugular.
"Ahh Elena" I moaned. I moved my hand to her nun and rubbed her causing her to orgasm out of control. I flipped us over again and thrusted in and out of her at a rapid speed until I came inside her.
I collapsed on top of her and we were just breathing heavily.
This is amazing I said in my mind.
Elena's hands were stroking my hair and tickling the back of my neck. It felt so good.
We both fell asleep holding each other. We never wanted to let go.

Elena's PoV

I woke up around 9pm in Stefan's bed, I was alone. Where is he?
"For gods sakes Damon! What the hell are we supposed to do now!" I heard Stefan yelling downstairs.
"Look I didn't mean too" Damon replied.
"Didn't mean too?! Damon you killed Elena's Aunt!"
What did he just say! JENNA NO!
I sped downstairs screaming.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY" I shouted at both them.
They just stared at me in total shock. Stefan walked over to me and grabbed my hand.
"I killed Jenna, Elena. I'm so sorry, I was angry at something, I lashed out and Jenna was the first person I saw..and..I was just so hungry" Damon told us.
I roared like hell and sped towards him I punched and kicked him. Screamed bloody murder. Stefan came over and tried to pull me back but I shoved him off.
"WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU DAMON!! WHAT!!" I cried. I grabbed the cane out of the fire place and shoved it in Damon's leg. He cried out in pain. Good.
"Where's her body?" I asked him.
"Damn it Damon! Where is her body!" I asked him again.
"In my trunk" He whispered. My heart just broke into millions of pieces. I ran outside and open the trunk of Damon's Camaro. Jenna's lifeless corpse just laid there. Whiter than the clouds.
"Jenna I'm so sorry" I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Stefan's PoV

"I think it's probably best if you go Damon" I gave him a cold look but he seemed to agree.
I walked outside to find Elena crying over Jenna's body.
"Elena?" I whispered.
"She's gone! She's gone!! This should of never have happened!!" She screamed.
I walked over to her and pulled her too me, she tried to break free but then have up, knowing that I'm not gonna let her go until she's ok.
I stroked her hair whilst she cried into my chest.
"I know it doesn't seem like it now, but everything is gonna be ok. I promise" I whispered into her ear.
She pulled back and looked up at me. I kissed her forehead. I walked over to Jenna's body and picked her up. I turned around and looked at Elena.
"She deserves a proper goodbye" I told her gently. She nodded and opened the front door for us. I walked in first and Elena followed. I set Jenna down on one of the spare beds in the downstairs bedroom.
"I think we need to tell Jeremy" Elena said sadly. I agreed and went to get her phone.
When I came back Elena was crying again, holding Jenna's hand in hers and stroking her red hair.
"I'm so sorry Jenna, I hope you find peace. I will look after Jeremy, we'll be fine, I love you so much Jenna" Then she got up and kissed her forehead. "Sleep tight" She whispered.
I walked over to Elena and handed her her phone.
Time to tell Jeremy.