Chapter 27

Elena's Pov

For main course Stefan made us Chicken Parmesan which is my favourite, and dessert he made Nutella Crepes with Banana.
He cut up a bit of the crepe, put some whipped cream on it and moved the fork near me.
"Open up" He said smiling.
I opened my mouth and he put the crepe in my mouth. I closed my mouth around the fork and pulled back. Oh my goodness it was heaven.
"Oops you've got some whipped cream on your lips" He said giggling.
I reached up to wipe it away but I was caught off guard my Stefan's lips. His lips moved against mine passionately then his tongue licked against my lips and it was incredible. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.
"I love you Elena" He whispered.
"I love you too Stefan" I whispered back and kissed him again.

Stefan's Pov

When we finished our meals and our romantic moment I had one last suprise for her.
I led her to the porch outside the back of the house and told her to close her eyes and stay still.
I vamp sped and lit all the candles and went back to her.
"One..Two..Three and open your eyes" I said.
She opened her eyes and she gripped my hand.
"Oh my god Stefan!" She said and she started crying.
"Hey shh don't cry" I said pulling her into a hug.
I'd built a hammock swing surrounded by fairy lights, candles and rose petals, and a huge fluffy blanket.
I pulled her to it and we both laid down on our backs and wrapped ourselves in the blanket.
We sat looking at the stars and telling jokes and stories about our past.
"Stefan?" She said quietly.
"Yes beautiful" I replied.
"I really need to get something off my chest and now is the best place to do it" She said.
We both sat up and I held her hand in my lap.
"What's the matter?" I asked her concerned.
"Do you ever think about us? Our future?" She asked looking into my eyes.
"Yes" I told her.
"What do you think about?" She asked.
"I think about how much I love you, I think about how I'd want to be with you forever" I told her tearing up.
She wiped away an escaped tear.
"I want to be with you forever too" She told me. I couldn't believe what she just said.
"What?" I asked her stuttering.
"Earlier today when I was writing in my journal I wrote down these thoughts I have been having for a while. We've been together for 2 months now and I couldn't be happier, after the accident I kinda didn't know how to live any more but with you I seemed to figure it out, you make me happy Stefan and I love you more than anything in this world and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I want to be with you forever Stefan" She explained lovingly.
I kissed her, it was all I could think of doing. I pulled back and began my speech.
"Elena, you know how much I love you and how I would never leave you or do anything to ever hurt you. But don't you want a career or a family?" I asked her.
"I thought that's what I wanted, but all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you, all I want is to spend an eternity with you Stefan" She said holding my hand harder.

(A/N How do you think Stefan will react guys?)