Chapter 19

Elena's Pov
(M-Rated)
I stood in the hall of the boarding house and it was beautiful. There was pictures everywhere, old-fashioned carpets but they was so pretty.
Stefan walked through to the hall.
"Hey, Zach's gone out of town, so it's just you and me" he said.
"Ok" I said smiling and gave him a kiss.

He kissed me back passionately. We opened our mouths so our tongues could explore each other's mouths.
He started kissing me down my neck and pushed me back towards a wall.
"Stefan" I moaned, breathing heavily.
He pulled back quickly.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of.." I cut him off and pushed him against the wall.
He let out a little groan.
"I want to be with you Stefan, I told you I'd tell you when I'm ready and I am" I said looking at him in the eyes.
"Are you sure?" he reached up and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.
Instead of replying I kissed him hungrily, he flipped us again gently so I was against the wall.
He kissed me with so much heat.

Stefan's Pov

I started kissing her with so much heat. I kissed her down her neck and she moaned my name. That turned me on.
I started pulling her to the stairs still kissing her.
I grabbed her hand, and took her upstairs to my room and shut the door. I used my vampire speed to light loads of candles.
She came towards me and put her hands on my chest. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her deeply. She unzipped my jacket and pushed it off my shoulders and threw it on the floor. I pulled off her hoodie and threw it on the floor. I reached behind my head and pulled my shirt off. She placed her hands on my stomach and started feeling my muscles. I looked into her eyes for permission and she kissed me. I lifted her shirt over her head and started unbuttoning her jeans.
They fell past her hips into the floor, she looked beautiful.
"Your turn" she said seductively.
I smiled at her and she began to unbuckle the belt on my jeans, she pushed my jeans down and stepped out of them, she was just in her bra and panties and I was just in my boxers.
I couldn't hold it anymore, I kissed her hungrily, tongues intertwining, battling for dominance. I backed her up towards my bed and laid her down on top of it, I climbed on top of her, resting my weight on my forearms.
I kissed her down her neck, her arms, her stomach, her legs.
I climbed back up to her and she pushed me over, she climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. She kissed me deeply, powerfully. She started kissing my neck. She bit my neck and I moaned "God Elena" I said.
She lifted her head and looked at me "Did I do something you liked?" She said winking.
That was it I pushed her off gently, so she was laying down and I was on top of her again. I un-clasped her bra and threw it in the floor. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. Then I moved down and cover her breast with my mouth, she moaned loudly, arching her back, "Oh god Stef!" She said. That made me smirk. I sucked harder then swapped to her other breast.

Elena's Pov

"Oh god Stef!" I moaned loudly. He sucked harder then swapped to my other breast. My hands were in his hair then down his back then on his chest and his abs.
He tugged on my nipple with his teeth. "Shit!" I moaned. I felt him smirk.
He lifted his head and came up towards my face and kissed me.
"Did I do something you liked?" He said using my words. I giggled.
He moved further down my body now, he licked my stomach and kissed it. When he got to my sacred place he looked up at me asking for permission, I nodded once. He pulled my panties down and threw them somewhere. He kissed up my thighs until he got that place. He kissed me there and I arched my back. He started kissing my more fiercely then used his tongue.
"OH GODDD!!!" I moaned very loudly.
When he stopped I was worried but then I felt him push his finger in and i just cried of happiness.
He was kissing me and pumping in and out.
I started moaning louder "Stef! Shit Please!" I yelled. He curled his finger and I found my release.
He slowed down then kissed me there one last time then came back up to my face.
He kissed me and I could taste myself.
I pushed him off of me and climbed on him again, straddling him. I reached my hand down to his boxers and started feeling him over them.

Stefan's Pov

She started feeling me over my boxers. But I can't take it I need contact with her hand. I stopped her and pushed my boxers off.
She returned her hand and kissed me whilst stroking me, I kissed her back with so much need.
She squeezed me. "Fuck Elena!" I moaned. She moved down my body, kissed my neck, my chest, my abs then she reached that place.
I felt her mouth kiss me once down there, then she moved me inside her mouth.
I cried out in ecstasy.
"Oh god, shit!" I moaned loudly.
She bobbed up and down and I squeezed my eyes shut. I found my release.
She came back up to me and kissed my neck, "Thankyou" I said.
I pushed her off again and climbed on top of her.
"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"Yes, I love you" She said.
"I love you too" I replied.
I lined myself at her entrance and looked her in the eyes. I pushed in and she yelped. I stopped straight away.
"Elena??" I asked worriedly.
"It's ok, keep going, it's going to hurt because it's my first time" she said.
I started pushing in more and I kissed her to distract her.
I was finally fully inside of her and it felt incredible.

Elena's Pov

Oh my god it felt amazing to finally be joined with him like this.
He started thrusting slowing into me.
"Stefan! Stefan! Stefan!" I moaned.
That made him go faster and deeper.
His face fell down the side of my neck he moaned in my ear "God Elena!" "Shit" he said.
We both found our release and he collapsed on top of me.
He rolled off of me and laid down next to me.
"That was amazing" I said.
"I know" he said kissing me.
I've been thinking about something for a long time now and I want it to happen and now is the right time.