Chapter 9

Stefan's Pov

I walked Elena to her next class which was Maths with Mrs Christina.
"I'll see you later, maybe, at the comet viewing?" She asked me hopefully.
"Uh yeah sure I'd love that, bye" I said.
"Bye" she smiled at me.
As soon as everyone was in they're classes I walked out of school, I was starving. I got out of sight of students and teachers and ran to the forest.
I smelt my pray it was another deer, my gums starting burning, my veins started appearing and the blood started filling my eyes. I ran to the deer and sunk my fangs into it. I killed it. I don't know why but I killed it, I drained it of its blood and killed it. I was hungrier than I thought, then I figured out why, I wasn't craving blood, I was craving her, I was craving Elena.

Elena's Pov

School finished. I went straight home I had toothache coming on around last period so I wanted to get home quick so I could take some aspirin.
I couldn't wait until 8:00, I got to see Stefan.
*Monkey Noises"
I answer my phone and think I love my ringtone haha. "Hello?" I say into the phone.
"Hello Elena" a deep voice replied.
"Hi who is this?" I asked confused.
"Oh you don't know me but I know you all too well. I've been watching you Elena, I saw you fall in the cemetery, I saw you go to the pharmacists, I've been watching you since May 23rd 2009".
I quickly slammed the phone shut.
"Oh my god" We're the only words I could think of, I cried.
----
Stefan's Pov
I got home from my hunt and went to my room, I stopped frozen.
"Damon" I gasped.
"Hello Brother" he said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I was starting to miss my baby brother, your hairs different, I like it" he laughed.
"It's been 15 years Damon" I said angrily.
"I promised you an eternity of misery brother, so I'm just keeping my word".
*Stefan's phone rings*
I answered my phone and heard someone breathing heavily.
"Stefan!" I heard Elena yell.
"Elena! What's up!" I cried.
"Can you come over please!!" She said.
"Of course I'll be right there" I said and hung up.
Damon was gone.