Chaper 28

Stefan's Pov

"I love you so much" I told her.
"I love you too" She replied.
"You do know what this means don't you?" I asked her.
"Yes" She said.
"What will you have to do?" She asked.
I took a deep breath.
"To become a vampire you have to die with vampire blood in your system. Then when you wake up you'll be in transition and you have to make the choice to complete it or not" I explained.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"To complete the transition you have to drink human blood or you'll die" I told her.
She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Are you 100% sure Elena?" I asked her seriously.
"I've never been so sure about anything in my entire life" She said and kissed me. I kissed her back and then we just cuddled for a hour.
"I should get going" She said.
"Ok, I love you" I told her.
"I love you more" She replied.
I was about to say something back but I'm gonna wait.
I walked her to her car and put her flowers in the boot then walked back to her.
I opened the door for her. She turned around I kissed me again. I kissed back deeply, tongues battling again. She pulled back and rested her forehead against mine.
"By the way it's not possible" I said.
"What's not?" She asked confused.
"You loving me more than I love you" I said smiling.
She kissed me again and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Thank You for tonight it was amazing" She said.
She got in her car and I shut the door, she waved bye and I waved back and went inside to clean up.

Elena's Pov

I got home with a huge grin on my face, I got my beautiful flowers out the boot and went inside.
"Hey Jenna" I shouted.
"Hey girl" She said back.
I went though to the kitchen where Jenna was working on some blueprint.
"Look what Stefan got me" I said. She looked up and gasped.
"OMG THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL" She screeched.
I smiled and put them in some water, I Jenna on the cheek goodnight and went to bed.

Stefan's Pov

I'd finished cleaning up and thought about everything Elena had said. I can't believe how incredible she is, I love her more, more and more each day.
I went upstairs to bed and texted Damon.

'Hey brother where are you?' I sent.
'I'm with Bonnie at The Grill, be back about midnight' He sent back.
'Ok have a good night' I replied and put my phone down.

I went to brush my teeth and I found some of Elena's Pj's in the corner of the bathroom, it was her Red Lace ones which I loved. I went back to my room and got into bed. I fell asleep thinking of Elena.