Chapter 33

Elena's Pov

I arrived at Caroline's and the first thing we did was get into our pj's.
"So let's order the food then shall we" Caroline suggested.
"Yeh sure let me just find the number for Indie-Yum" I said.
I found the number, rang it and ordered our food, it came in about 30 minutes.
We put on The Notebook and 27 Dresses. When the films finished it was time for boy-talk.
"So I want every detail on you and Stefan!" She giggled.
"Caroline your such a girl aren't you!" I giggled back.
"He's just perfect, he's kind, caring, passionate, and I love him" I explained.
"Aw, ok I have a confession to make" She said.
"I kissed Tyler!" Caroline screamed.
"What! Omg!" I screamed back.
"Well we've been hanging out and that, and we kissed a few days ago" She explained.
I gave her a huge hug and said "I'm so happy for you Care".

Stefan's Pov

We got home from The Grill and just hung out talking until there was a knock on the door.
Me and Damon opened the door and just stood still.
"Katherine" I gasped angrily.
"Hey boys, long time no see" She said smirking.
I grabbed her throat and pushed her up against a wall.
"What the hell are you doing here!!" I yelled in her face.
"Yo Stef easy brother" Damon said calmly.
"No Damon she ruined our lives!!" I said.
"Oh come on Steffy you know I love you" She said and tried to kiss me.
I punched my hand into her chest and grabbed hold of her heart.
"What-are--y-you-doi--doing!" She stuttered.
"Goodbye Katherine" I said and ripped her heart out. She was dead.

Damon buried her somewhere in the woods and went to bed.
I went to my room and texted Elena.
'Hey are you ok?! I really need to see you, Stefan xxxxxxx' I sent.
'Hey yes I'm fine, what's the matter? xxxxxxxx' She replied.
'Can you come round?xxxxxxx' I texted back.
'Of course be there soon xxxxxx' She replied back and I shut my phone.

Elena's Pov

I explained to Caroline that something was wrong with Stefan and she understood, I told her to text Bonnie to come over so she wasn't alone because her Mum was on late shift.
I got to Stefan's and knocked on the door, he swung it open and pulled me in for a big hug, he was shaking.
I put my arms around him and said "Shh shh hey what's wrong baby" I said calmly.
"Come with me" He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. We sat down on the bed and he explained what happened and that Katherine was dead. His hand was covered in blood.
"Are you ok?" I asked him quietly. He nodded faintly but I knew he was upset.
I pulled his head up and pressed my lips against his. I pulled back.
"I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too" He whispered back and pressed his forehead against mine.
"Um Elena is it ok if I" He asked nervously. I knew he was hungry.
I kissed him and then moved my hair out the way of my neck.

Stefan's Pov

"Um Elena is it ok if I" I asked nervously, I was hungry because I was angry and I needed to calm down.
She kissed me then moved her hair out the way of her neck.
I leant forward and my face started to change, I punctured her neck with my fangs and began to drink. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her blood was something I couldn't even explain. I released her neck from my grasp and leant back. She looked at me and giggled because I had blood dripping down my chin. She wiped it away with her thumb and smiled at me.
I bit into my wrist and she leant forward and placed her mouth over my wrist. She began drinking from the cut and moaned. My hands found her hair and I began pulling my finger through it. She pushed me down on my bed and climbed on top of me still drinking but when she pulled away she kissed me and I could taste my blood on her lips.
She pulled off my shirt and I pulled off hers and that was the start of an amazing night.