Chapter 15

Next Day

Elena's Pov

Yesterday was perfect. Me and Stefan finally told each other we love each other. We had a beautiful kiss, and an amazing dinner, he's a great cook, and we watched the sun go down. He walked me home and kissed me goodnight on our porch and he left.
He makes me feel so alive inside, he makes me smile, he gives me goosebumps, I couldn't imagine my life without him.

Stefan's Pov
Yesterday was perfect, I know we didn't finish the question game but we have a long time to get to know eachother. I love her and she loves me. She actually loves me.
"Yo Stef" Damon yells.
"What?!" I said.
He walked in my room.
"Look I just want to apologise for my behaviour lately...." Damon started laughing.
"Oh god I couldn't even get through that sentence haha" he said.
"Screw you Damon" I stood up from my desk and brushed past him.
"Oh yeah uh..get out my room" I said sarcastically and went down the stairs.

Elena's Pov

I decided to spend the morning with my girls.
I picked up my phone and rang Bonnie.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey Bon! Wanna go out for breakfast today?" I asked.
"Oh my god Yes!" She replied.
"Ok meet me at The Grill and I'll text Care the details, love Ya bye" I said.
"Bye Lena" she said and we both hung up.
I texted Caroline and then I got dressed. I wore some black skinny jeans, a light blue flannel top, my tanned brown riding boots and Stefan's hoodie he let me have it last night when we was walking home because I was cold and he forgot to ask for it back.
I love it though it smells like him.
I grabbed my keys and got into my car, I drove to The Grill and walked in.

I saw Bonnie and Caroline waiting at a table for me. "Hey girls!" I said and gave them both a huge hug.
The waitress came over and took our orders.
"Um I will have a Ham and Cheese toasted sandwich please with some coffee" Caroline said.
"Ooh that sounds good I'll have the same please" Bonnie said.
"Um can I have a Bacon and Egg bagel please with some Orange Juice" I said.
"Of course girls, I'll be back with your meals soon" the waitress said and walked away.

"Soo"
And with that one word from Caroline I knew I was about to have the boys, kisses and sex conversation. Maybe I should of ordered Coffee I laughed to myself.

Stefan's Pov

Just finished my hunt, one deer and a rabbit. I gotta admit I do miss human blood, I crave Elena's. I have done for a while, but it's a different kind of crave, because I love her. If I had her blood it would be incredible. Hell it felt amazing when she was drinking mine, but I'm scared. I'm scared I will become him again.

ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK

Stefan's Pov

So it's 1912. One of my relatives had just died, animal attack supposedly but I knew it wasn't.
"Hello Mr Salvatore" a feminine voice said.
I turned around. "Hello Miss Gilbert" and kissed Samantha Gilbert's hand.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"I'm doing ok, kind of get used to relatives dying on me" I said.
"Well I'm sure your family are being truly looked after in heaven, I must go now, until next time Mr Salvatore" she curtsied and walked away.
I looked around the cemetery and saw a crow.
"Hello Brother" Someone said. I turned around.
"Hello Damon, it's been a long time" I said.
He came towards me, "It sure has".
"Well I best be off, I'm still planning to live out my eternity as far away from you as possible" he said coldly and turned around.
"Damon wait, have a drink with me brother, I've missed you" I suggested.
"Sure" he said.
We went to a bar and we had a couple of drinks.
Damon went outside. When I realised he'd gone for a while I went outside to look. I walked for about 5 minutes until I came across him. He was about to kill an innocent girl.
"Damon stop!" I ran to him and pushed him away from the girl.
"Oh no Stefan, this isn't for me, this is for you, have a drink with me brother" he said.
"No! I told you I don't do that anymore" I said sternly.
He came up towards me and turned me round the face the girl who was obviously compelled to stand there, he whispered into my ear.
"Listen to her heart brother, pumping all that blood through her body, ready to be ripped open and sucked dry" he said.
I listened to her heart, pumping the blood. I wanted it. I needed it.
Damon brushed past me and grabbed the girl and un-compelled her. The girl was frightened she tried to scream but Damon covered her mouth with his hand.
He moved towards me with the girl and pushed her into me.
I got hold of her and just stared at her neck. Do it Stefan, taste it, I kept telling myself.
I pushed the girls hair back, her neck was pumping, the blood was rushing through her. I could feel them, my fangs came out my eyes filled with blood, I sunk my fangs into her neck and she screamed and thrashed trying to break free. I grabbed hold of her head to keep her still. The blood was incredible, amazing. I released my fangs and growled, I sunk my fangs back in and drank more until she was dead, and then I did it. I snapped her neck and ripped her head off.
I just stood there.
"Oh my god, no no no no I'm so sorry" I was trying to place her head back to her body.
"Stef! Hey c'mon" Damon said grabbing my arm.
"What did you do to me!" I said and pushed him away.
"It's ok I can help you" he said willingly.
"I don't want your help" I yelled and ran away. I became a ripper.

Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK