Chapter 10

Stefan's Pov

I got to Elena's house a knocked on the door.
She opened it and hugged me. Wow she hugged me.
I hugged her back and said "Hey what's wrong?".
"Come in I'll tell you" she said.
We went inside and sat down in the living room.
"I got home, and my phone rang. I answered it and it was a deep voice" *she started shaking*
"Hey shh come on tell me" I whispered.
"It was a deep voice, he said he's been watching me since the day my parents died, he said he knows me" she started crying.
I knew who it was, it was Damon.
"Elena I know who it was" I said and she quickly looked up.
"What do you mean Stefan?" She asked confused.
"I'm going to tell you, but what I'm about to say has to stay between us too ok? It's gonna change everything you ever believed in" I told her. I can't believe I'm about to do this.
"Ok I promise" she said grabbing my hand.
"I'm a Vampire" I said.
"Wha--att?" She asked nervously.
"All the things you saw, my eyes, when I ran from you when you hurt yourself, I'm a vampire Elena, the person on the phone was my brother Damon. He's dangerous Elena stay away from him. You can hate me, if you tell me to stay away I will, but I will always protect you Elena". I did it I finally told her the truth, she's just staring at me.
"Show me" she said.
"What?" I asked.
"Show me what you look like, please" she asked gently, still holding my hand.
"Ok" I kept looking at her, my fangs started pushing though my gums, my eyes burning with blood, the veins contributing to my appearance.
"Wow" she said amazed. She let go of my hand and ran her fingers over my face.
"Arn't you scared?" I asked her sadly.
"No, no I'm not" She said.
My face went back to normal and I began to tell her my story. I told her about Katherine, about Damon, about Lexi and about 1864.

Elena's Pov

I couldn't believe he was a vampire. I should be scared but I'm not, because I can't lose the way I feel about him.
He told me everything. About how I looked like Katherine He told me about when he turned, how he turned. He told me about Damon and Lexi. And about his whole life.
"Stefan?" I said.
"Yes?" He answered.
"Close your eyes" I asked him.
He did. This is it.
I grabbed his face in my hands and leaned in. I placed my lips onto his and kisses him for the first time. I pulled back and he opened his eyes.
"I'm sorry I've just wanted to do that for a long time" I explained nervously.
Then he grabbed my face and pushed his lips to mine.

Stefan's Pov

I closed my eyes. I felt her grabbed my face in her hands, then I felt her lips pressed against mine in a soft, sweet kiss. She let go and I opened my eyes.
"I'm sorry I've just wanted to do that for a long time" She explained nervously.
I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed her face and pushed my lips to hers, she gasped in my mouth and I pulled back.
"Sorry I've wanted to do that for a long time as well" I said.
"Shut up" said said giggling and brought my lips back to hers.
I moaned in her mouth and she moaned back. I licked her bottom lip with my tongue and she opened her mouth letting me in. We started kissing fiercely, tongues intertwining. Then I felt it, I felt the burning in my mouth, my eyes.
"Elena stop" I said and pulled back.
"Oh my god I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you into anything" she said quickly.
"No no" I said. "It's just, I felt my self starting to change" I said apologetically.
"Oh" she said. "Can I ask you something?".
"Of course" I said.
"You said you drank animal blood, why was you starting to change then?" She asked grabbing my hand again.
"I was craving you Elena, I've been craving you since the day I met you" I said.
"Yesterday?" She giggled.
"No, May 23rd 2009" I said and she gasped.