Chapter 8

Elena's Pov

I woke up, it was a beautiful morning. There's change, for once I don't regret the day before it begins.

Stefan's Pov

I'm awake, for the first time in a long time I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.

Stefan and Elena:
I welcome the day because I know I will see her again.
I will see him again.

Elena's Pov

Last night was amazing we talked for hours, I told him about my parents and family, he told me about his. He's 17 he's from Mystic Falls but he moved around a lot. He makes me really happy, I feel like he understands me. And I haven't felt like that in a long time.
"Hey Jenna?" I shouted.
"Yeh?" She replied.
"Is it ok if I go to the comet viewing tonight with Bonnie and Caroline?" I questioned.
"Of course, hey can I asked you a question?" She asked.
"Sure what's up?" I said.
"I've got a parent/teacher conference for Jeremy today and I don't know what to do with my hair, up or down?" She asked.
"Uh sexy air hostess?" I said and she let her hair fall down her shoulders.
"Busy house wife?" I said and she pinned her hair up into a messy pony tale. I nodded that's the look.
"Your right, pony tale it is, thanks Elena". She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "I'll see you later love you" and she walked out the door.
I shouted "bye" and got ready for school, I decided to wear a flannel cropped shirt, with black jeans, converses and a white leather jacket.
I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and grabbed my keys. I stopped off at a Starbucks and got a coffee and a muffin. I was already running late so y'know.

Stefan's Pov

I did my hunt, I only had Rabbits today, I was as hungry as yesterday. I got back home, and got a quick shower, I dried my hair and got dressed, I wore a black v-neck shirt with dark blue jeans and black boots with a brown leather jacket. I grabbed my book bag and headed out the house to school. I can't wait to see Elena again.
I arrived at school and spotted Elena just getting out her car. I didn't walk up to her because Bonnie and Caroline was coming towards her so I let her walk with her friends. I got into school and yet again my first class was with Mr Tanner in 2b. Which I enjoy because I sit next to Elena.
I got to class and sat down. Elena came in with Bonnie and Caroline laughing about something probably clothes.
Elena sat down and flicked her eyes to me, but she looked away before I could make eye contact with her.
"So class, pop quiz today, hope you've been studying" Mr Tanner talked.
Half way through his speech about the quiz me and Elena was just staring at eachother then all of a sudden someone interrupted.
"I'm sorry are we bothering you? Mr Salvatore? Miss Gilbert?" Elena shook her head and looked down blushing, to be honest so did I.

Elena's Pov

Class ended and I saw Stefan walk out the door with other students. I quickly got up and went after him, I looked around the hall way and I couldn't see him.
"Boo" I heard someone whisper in my ear.
"Ahh" I jumped and I turned around and saw Stefan.
"Sorry haha, hey" he said.
"Hey, well that was an embarrassing moment in class" I said blushing.
"Aw it's wasn't too bad" he winked at me.
"C'mon I walk you to your next class" he offered.
"Thanks" I answered and we began walking.
"Oh here I brought it" he got out a book that I told him I loved last night.
"Oh my god wow, Withering Hights by Alice Bell" I said.
"You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name" I said confused.
"Well back then female writers were quite frowned upon" he answered.
"Where did you get it?" I asked motioning my eyebrows.
"It was passed down, here keep it, I have lots of books" he said passing me the book.
"Oh no, but I would like to read it again, I promise I'll give it back" I said happily.
"Okay" he said laughing. He have me a beautiful smile so I smile right back.