Chapter 36

Stefan's Pov

Me and Elena have already spent a week here at The Lake House. Right now Elena was stood on the dock looking out at the lake. I went outside and wrapped my arms around her from behind.
"Having a moment?" I whispered and kissed her cheek.
"Yeh, Jeremy broke his arm diving off this dock when he was six, I learned to fish right off the edge of there" She said pointing.
"So many memories" She said.
"Well this is a future memory, it's where you boyfriend whispered to you that he loved you" I said.
I love you" I whispered in her ear and she turned around and kissed me. She pulled back and stared into my eyes. I looked at her confused to wondering why she pulled back so quick, then I knew what it was. She was ready.
"You're ready aren't you?" I asked her seriously.
"Yeh I'm ready" She said lacing her fingers through mine.
I cupped her cheek with my spare hand.
"Are you sure?" I asked her one last time.
Instead of answering she kissed me passionately and whispered "Yes" against my lips.

Elena's Pov

I was more than ready to finally do this. Stefan pulled me into the house and we sat down on the floor, on this big rug.
"Elena, I love you so much, I promise you I will always love you, I will never leave you and we will spend the rest of eternity together forever" He said pressing his forehead against mine.
"Stefan, I love you too so much, I promise that I will always love you too, I will never ever ever leave you because I couldn't think of a better person to spend an eternity with, forever is all I want for you" I said. He kissed me and I kissed back.
I sat in his lap and we cuddled for a bit. Then he bit into his wrist and held it out in front of me.
"You need to take quite a bit to make sure it's fully in your system" He explained.
I kissed him one last time as a human then he moved his wrist closer to my lips. I placed my mouth over it and began to drink.

Stefan's Pov

She began to drink the blood from my wrist, because of my quick healing she sucked harder, she gripped my arm and used her teeth to keep the cut open. I stroked her hair and watched her. When she was done she looked at me and my blood was on her lips. I wiped it away with my sleeve and kissed her one last time.
"Close your eyes" I said.
"I love you" She said to me. "I love you too" I replied and kissed her head.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
I snapped her neck and she fell limb into my chest. I began to cry because of the sound of her neck snapping, but I also felt happy because of the eternity we were soon to begin together.

Elena's Pov

All I remember is a sharp pain in my neck then complete darkness.
(2 hours later)

*Massive gasp for air*
I sat up quickly and I was in Stefan's arms.