Chapter 21

Elena's Pov

I woke up wrapped in silk sheets, and lying next to me was the most beautiful man I'd ever known. Stefan.
I kissed his chest to wake him up and he hummed.
"Hi" I whispered.
"Hey" he whispered back.
He pulled me up onto him so I was straddling his hips. He pulled my head down to meet his lips and he kissed me so passionately. I got lost in his kisses.
I broke away and stared at him lustfully.
"I'm hungry" I said giggling.
"Well it's a good thing I can cook then" he said cockily and I slapped him playfully.
"I'm gonna go and get freshened up"I said and started climbing off the bed but then suddenly I was flipped over and on my back on his bed.
"I'm not finished" he said seductively.
I giggled. He captured my lips in a steamy kiss which turned into an intense make out. He started kissing down my neck, then he ripped my bra off and captured my breast in his mouth.
"Stefan" I moaned. He smirked and switched breasts.
He moved further down my body, he ripped my panties and gave me the most incredible pleasure ever.
He came back up and tried to kiss me but I put my finger in between our lips.
I pushed him off of me and laid him on the bed.
I kissed him, tongues duelling.
I started kissing him down his chest again until I reached his member. I decided I was gonna torture him a bit this morning. He was looking down at me wondering what I was gonna do. So I went back to his face and kissed him powerfully. I placed my hand over his boxer-covered member and stroked him. He groaned underneath me in ecstasy.
"Oohh God Elena!" He moaned.
I stroked more faster, harder until he started shaking, I knew he was close so I stopped and got off of him. He just stared.
"So I'm gonna get a shower" I said seriously but as soon as I turned around I smirked.
I entered the bathroom and shut the door.

Stefan's Pov

Did she just do that? I'm just staring at her, she turns around and she smirks. I don't think she meant for me to see it but oh I did, she's in trouble now. I smirked to myself.

I hear her turn the shower on and get in. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom door. I enter and see her in the shower with her back to me.
I take my boxers off and I gently slide the shower door open so she doesn't hear me and the next thing she's against the shower wall pinned up by me.
"Don't ever do that again" I moaned in her ear. She laughed sneakily.
She's gonna pay.
"Well now we get to have shower sex" she said in the most seductive voice ever. I moved away from her neck and stared at her, a smirk formed on my face.
I lined myself up at her entrance and pushed in gently.
We both moaned loudly in fulfilment.

Elena's Pov

Well after mine and Stefan's little encounter in the shower I'm a little weak in the knee's.
"Hey Elena?" Stefan shouted from downstairs.
"Yeh?" I replied.
"Pancakes or Waffles?" He asked.
"Waffles, everytime!" I said laughing.
He laughed too.
"Strawberry or Banana or both?" He asked.
"Both!" I said giggling again. He did too.
I walked down stairs in some sweatpants and a cropped top that shows off my belly button. I walked up behind Stefan who was at the stove and started kissing his bare back.
"Cooking shirtless are we?" I asked. He laughed and turned around. He had a strawberry between his teeth so I reached my mouth up and kissed him biting into the strawberry so we had a half each. I kissed him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck until the smoke alarm started going off.
"Oh shit!" He said laughing. He used his vampire speed to sort the smoke out and I just watched in amazement.
Next thing I knew I was sat at the table with B&S (Banana and Strawberry) Waffles in front of me.
"How did you..?" I just asked confused.
"C'mon I've carried you in my vampire speed before, but sometimes I move to quick for a human" he said winking at me.
"Yes you do" I replied motioning my eyebrows.
I took a bite of the waffles and just hummed in happiness, they was so good.

Stefan's Pov

I watched Elena eat her breakfast and I was starting to feel hungry, I need to hunt.
"Uhm I need to go and get something to eat" I said.
"Oh here share this" she said moving the plate towards me.
"No I mean...blood" I said nervously.
"Oh yeah aha, here" she said and moved her wrist out towards me.
"What?" I asked her.
"I told you last night I'd help you control it, and I'm going to" she said smiling.
"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"Yes" she said giggling.
I grabbed her wrist in my hands and my face changed. I bit into her wrist and she gasped. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes as I drank, her eyes started to close and I realised I'd been drinking to much. I pulled away quickly.
"Oh my god Elena I'm so sorry!" I said quickly.
"Hey what's up?" She asked confused.
"Did I take too much, was you feeling weak?" I asked her.
"No. I closed my eyes because I felt to much pleasure" she said embarrassed.
"Ohh were you now?" I asked her moving closer.
I kissed her deeply and heatedly.
"Uh Stef?" She muttered out.
"Yeh?" I asked her kissing her neck.
"Bleeding wrist still?" She said giggling.
"Oh yeah haha" I pulled back and bit into my wrist.
I placed my wrist to her lips and she started to drink. She stared at me and I stared back smiling at her. She pulled away and said "Thank you".
"We need to go and get ready for school" I said to her kissing her hand.
"Ok" she said and we walked upstairs together, where it took us a little longer to actually get ready.