Chapter 44

Stefan's PoV

Elena pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She was kissing me with fierceness, she was strong and taking control. She grabbed my wrists and placed them over my head.
"Elena" I groaned into her mouth.
Our tongues started fighting for dominance, teeth scraping against each other's lips.
I released one of my hands from her grip and fisted her hair, I yanked her head back and she stared into my eyes. I smirked at her.
"Tut tut tut Elena" I said to her, I quickly flipped us over so I was laying my weight against her, I pushed my groin against hers, making us both let out loud moans.
"God Stefan!" She yelled. I put my hand around her throat and tilted her head to the side, and bent down and licked a line from her shoulder, up her neck, to her ear. I started kissing and sucking on her neck, grounding my hips faster against hers. Her arms came around my back and ripped my shirt open. I pulled back and removed what's left of my shirt. She smirked up at me.
I bent back down to kiss her, claiming her mouth with my own. Suddenly I yelled out with lust.
"Arghh!"
Elena had scratched her nails down my back, drawing blood. I looked down at her, my fangs showing as were hers.
"You shouldn't of done that" I whispered to her.
I quickly ripped away her jumper and bra, I pulled off her jeans and panties. I removed the rest of my clothes and suddenly I was slammed into a wall.

Elena's PoV

I slammed Stefan into a wall, both naked, twisting with each other's body's, trying to claim each other as our own. I kissed down his chest, licking his abs until I reached his enormous length. I got on my knee's and looked up at him, he brought his hand to my hair and fisted it in handfuls.
"Tell me how you like it baby" I said to him and engulfed his length into my mouth. I had my left hand at the base of his cock whilst my right circled my clit.
I started bobbing up and down, sucking, twisting my hand, scraping my teeth...
"Shit Elena...Fuck!!" Stefan screamed out and pushed his hips forward and his cock hit the back of my throat. I started moved faster until...he explodes. Shooting spurt and spurt down my throat, I swallow him down and stand up.
"Kiss me now!" He tells me. I obey. I kiss him wide mouthed, our tongues mixing, I hope he can taste how good he actually does taste.
His hands landed on my behind and pulled me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist, he walks us towards the bed and he turns around so he sits first with my still on his waist. He lays back and takes me with him.
He cups my breasts and squeezes them roughly.
"Jesus Stef! I need you right now!" I said and just as I finished that sentence he thrusted all the way in roughly and quickly, giving me no time to adjust, he starts pushing in rapidly.
He grabs my neck and pulls my lips down towards his, kissing my hungrily, not giving me time to breath.
Suddenly his hand comes down hard on my ass, smacking it painfully, but the pain just went straight to my clit.
"Oh god!!" I cried into his mouth.
"That's it Elena, scream!" He moaned back.
He flipped us over and placed my legs on his shoulders and launched into vampire speed.
"Arghhhhh!!!" I scream and trash underneath him in ecstasy. I open my eyes to see pools of red staring at me, he's thrusting forcefully into my tight opening, pounding my walls.
His left hand comes around my throat again.
"I'm gonna bite you now Elena" He says shocking me. I become a little concerned but it soon clears when Stefan rushes down and sinks his fangs into my neck.
He's still thrusting powerfully into me still whilst sucking on my neck, draining me of my blood. I can hear him growling and moaning in his throat. He pulls back and looks at me.
"You taste incredible, here.." He says and bends down, capturing my lips in his and I can taste my blood in his mouth. It's incredible.

Stefan's PoV

Her blood is now flowing through my body, making my veins scream with fire. I kiss her, letting her taste herself on my lips. I pulled back and her face has become vicious. Veins surrounding her eyes, crimson red drowning her pupils, her fangs showing, ready to break into skin. I thrust faster, showing her how much she's turning me on.
"Go on Elena, see how it feels" I tell her, she lunges forward and bites into my neck. Jesus!
"Fuck Elena!!" I scream and I bite back down into her neck. Both of us drinking from the other, sharing our essence as I bring us to our impending climax. Three, two, one... We both release each other's necks and...
"Arghhhhhh!!" I yell.
"Oh my goddddd!!!" She cries.
Her juices squirting out of her, as I feel my release filling her up. I collapse on top of her.
"What the hell was that" She speaks first, panting for breath. I roll off of her and lay down next to her sweating body.
"Three words. Hot. Vampire. Sex" I pant between each word.
"That was unbelievable!" She tells me.
"Can say that again" I reply.

Elena's PoV

"The blood-sharing...was...incredible!" I say to him.
"I know, best thing is, how messy we both are!" Stefan says and looks at my neck and I look at his. We both healed but our necks are stained with blood, and so are the sheets beneath us. We both laugh and he climbs on top of me again.
"You were amazing, Elena" He says and bends down, licking the blood stained on my neck.
"Not as good as you baby" I reply and lick the blood off of his too. Both moaning and growling as we do. He laces one of our heads and place sit above our heads, holding on tightly. Never wanting to let go.