Chapter 38

Elena's Pov

We walked for nearly 20 minutes until we was in the centre of the forest.
Stefan turned around to face me.
"You ready?" He asked.
"For what?" I answered giggling.
"This is your first hunt" He said holding my hand.
I grew concerned.
"Oh right, what if I mess up?" I asked worriedly.
"You won't, it will just take some getting use to, animal blood isn't as good as human blood but it teaches you how to hunt properly" He said.
"Ok, let's do this!" I said and smiled at him.
He started to sniff and caught a scent and so did I.
"It's a deer" He said giggling because he knew I couldn't detect what animal it was yet.
I giggled back and he told me to grab his hand tight.
He started running towards where the deer was and he stopped. Vamp speed is awesome by the way!
I saw the deer and Stefan whispered to me.
"Close your eyes" He said and I did. I felt a gust of wind and opened them again and Stefan had caught the deer and slammed it on the ground. I'd never seen him hunt before. He sunk his fangs into the deer's neck and began to feed. He sat up and looked at me blood dripping down his chin.
I walked towards him and knelt down next to him. I stared at where he punctured the deer's neck and everything started rushing through my body. Blood, blood, blood.
I started panting heavier, Stefan was running his hand up and down my back and my fangs pushed through. I growled loudly and sunk my fangs into the deer's neck. I began to drink it wasn't as nice as human blood but it wasn't too bad.
I drank more and more until I pulled away quickly. The deer got up and ran off.
"It's ok, he'll heal quickly" Stefan said as we both stood up.
"Hey you did it" He said smiling.
"I know, I'm so happy!" I said smiling back. We wiped our mouths and walked back to the centre of the forest.

Stefan's Pov

Watching Elena feed was amazing, she was perfect at it. She's beautiful and she's mine, forever.
When we stopped walking I told Elena I'd teach her how to use her vamp speed.
I stood behind her so her back was against my chest.
"Just push off with every ounce of strength that you have" I told her.
"Ok" She replied and I put my hands on her hips.
"I can't all I can think about is your hands in my body" She growled quietly.
"Oh ok" I said pulling my hands away. She grabbed them quickly and placed them back on her waist.
"No no no, I didn't say take them off, it feels good" She said.
"What does it feel like?" I asked her.
"It feels like your touching every nerve in my body" She said breathlessly.
"Everything is heightened. Taste, Smell, Sight...Touch" I whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck.

(A/N You know what's coming next!)