Chapter 24

Stefan's Pov

I finished tidying and decided to pick Elena up from school, saves her from having to get a lift off Bonnie or Caroline. I grabbed the keys and jumped in the truck and drove to the school where I saw Elena's final class on the field.
I got out the truck and walked on to the field to watch.
"Ok girls are we ready?" Miss LeBon shouted.
"Yes" All the girls shouted back.
I spotted Elena she was one of the final four to run the last 100m of the race. I've never seen her run.
Miss LeBon brought the start gun up into the air and shouted 3...2...1 and BANG!
4 girls started running the first 100m, Bonnie was one of them, Elena's team was in Lane 4 and running the first 100m for them was Hannah, she wasn't very fast and they were losing.
The girls passed the Baton on to the next 4 girls, and running for Elena's team was now Laura who wasn't very fast either and they were still losing. I looked at Elena and she was jumpy.
They passed the Baton on to the next for girls and running for Elena's team now was Katie and she was a little faster than Hannah and Laura but she was still losing, all the previous runners were shouting for their teams. "C'mon Elena!" Someone chanted. "Elena! Elena! Elena!" A few other girls chanted.
They passed on the Baton to the final 4 girls, as soon as Elena got hold of the Baton from Katie she was running.
She passed 2 girls and the last one to pass was Caroline. Elena was so fast, her legs looked beautiful in those little shorts, it was kind of turning me on. She kept running and she just past Caroline right before they crossed the finish line. Yes! I thought to myself.
The last 4 girls collapsed on the floor of tiredness. I ran over and surprised Elena.
"Hey" I said to her.
"Oh-my-god....h-i" she painted giggling.
I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"You were incredible, hope your not too tired for tonight though" I whispered in her ear.
"Never" she whispered back.

Elena's Pov

Wow I won! Caroline was giving me a dirty look but to be honest I didn't care because I won for myself and for my team, and plus it was only a race.

"Hey" I heard Stefan say.
"Oh-my-god....h-i" I panted giggling.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waste.
"You were incredible, hope your not too tired for tonight though" he whispered in my ear.
"Never" I whispered back.
He set me down on my own two feet and kissed me.
"Jees! Get a room you two" Tammy said laughing.
I pulled away from Stefan's lips and laughed with her.
"Mr Salvatore you know you're not in this class so normally I would give you detention for interrupting, but seems as it's the last class of the day I'll let you off" Miss LeBon said.
"Yes Mam" he said and kissed me again.
"I'm gonna go out get changed and I'll meet you in a few?" I asked him.
"Ok, but keep the shorts on" he winked at me and walked away.
Oh he's good I thought to myself.