Chapter 16

Elena's Pov

Well me and my girls finished breakfast and decided to go to the mall, which is a bit out of town but I really want to go because it's Sunday so that means the weekend is over tomorrow.
I picked up Stefan's hoodie and followed Care and Bon outside to my car, we got in and drove to the mall. It's basically in central Virginia. I got Bonnie to text Stefan for me from my phone.

'Hey Stef, I'm off to the mall with Bon and Care, speak later, Love Elena'
"There you go all done" Bonnie said.
"Thanks Bon" I replied.
*ding ding*
Bonnie picked my phone back up.
'Ok be careful, love Stefan' Bonnie read out.
"OMG you too are so cute together" Caroline said.
"I know hehe" I said back.
We drove past the 'Welcome To Mystic Falls' sign and carried on towards Central Virginia.

Stefan's Pov

Elena had decided to spend the day with Bonnie and Caroline which I'm really happy about because they're her best friends.
I decided to go out to do some errands to. So I went downstairs and went to Zach.
"Hey Zach, can I borrow your car please?" I asked politely.
"Yeh sure man, why?" He asked.
"Just gotta run some errands, Elena's gone out with her friends so I decided it would be a good opportunity to get some things done" I explained.
"Ok Yeh that's fine, you should really get your car fixed dude" he laughed.
"Yeh I know, I will" I laughed back.
I got the keys and I started walking out the door when Zach shouted,
"Hey Stef, can you get me some pastries from that 'Dina's Bakes' please?" He asked.
"Yeh sure, my treat, see you later man" I said and shut the door.
I started walking towards the car when suddenly Damon was in front of me blocking my path.
"Oh for god sakes Damon what do you want?" I said sternly.
"Can I come? I could do with an adventure" he said.
"Fine, at least I can keep my eye on you brother, get in, I'm driving" I said.
We both got in the car and started driving out of town.

Elena's Pov

We'd been walking around the mall for about 3 hours now, my feet were killing me.
We decided to get someone lunch at 'Cafe Rouge'.
"Oh my god, my feet!" Caroline said rubbing her ankles.
"I know mine too" Bonnie said.
"Me three" I said giggling.
We ordered a salad each and some water.
"I think we should have another hour or so and then start to leave, it's starting to get dark and we have school tomorrow" I suggested.
"Yeh same" Bonnie and Care said at the same time and we all laughed.
"C'mon then we still have one more store to hit" I said excitedly.
And we all said in a high pitch girl voice,
"Aeropostale Woo!" We all said and walked to the store.

Stefan's Pov

Me and Damon got to 'Dina's Bakes' and went inside.
"Hi, what can I get you" and girl called Callie asked.
"Um can I have some pastries please, any will do just put a variety in please" I said and she started collecting them.
"Here you go, that we be $5 please" she said. I handed her the money, and said "Thankyou" and walked out to the car.

I put the shopping in the back seat and got inside the front seat and started the engine.
"Now where" Damon said.
"I've got to go to an old apartment I used to live in, it's been vacant for decades" I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"None of your business brother" I said and drove to my location.