Chapter 35

Day of the dance.

Elena's Pov

Yesterday after Facetiming Bonnie and Caroline we decided to get dinner together then we all slept at mine.
*Maroon 5 Sugar* Started playing.
I answered my phone.
"Hello?"
"Shh, Elena" Bonnie and Caroline said disturbed.
I crawled out of my bed and into the hallway.
"How was the slumber party?" Stefan said.
"Good, much needed, when can you and I have one?" I said cheekily.
"Mmm that can be arranged" He said quite seductively.
"Ok, soon this week, take me far far away, I gotta go, dance tonight remember, pick me up at 7, love you" I said.
"Ok, love you too" He said back and we both hung up.

(6 hours later)

Elena's Pov

Jenna helped me get ready for the dance. I put on my dress first, did my make up, then my hair. I put a beautiful crystal slide in my hair and curled the bottoms of it.
*Knock Knock*
I went downstairs and opened the door and Stefan gasped.

Stefan's Pov

She opened the door and I gasped. She looked beautiful.
"Wow you look very dapper" She said giggling.
"Thank You, you look very beautiful I replied.
I got out the corsage I got her and put it on her wrist.
"Can I just speak to Jenna?" I asked.
"Yeh sure she's right in there" Elena said.
I walked through to the kitchen and talked the Jenna about what I have planned for me and Elena this week.
I walked back to Elena, looped her arm around mine and walked her to Zach's truck. We drove to the school and walked in the entrance.
Every boy was looking at Elena and I smiled because she was mine, I love her and she loves me.
"May I have this dance?" I asked Elena.
"Of course Mr Salvatore" She said and we danced the night away.

Elena's Pov

Me and Stefan got in his Uncles truck and began driving, but we didn't drive home, Stefan drove us to my parents Lake House.
"Stefan? Wha-tt?" I asked unsure.
"Surprise" He said.
"You said you wanted to go away for a while well here we are, Jenna brought some of your stuff here whilst we were at the dance, it's mine and Yours for however long we want it to be" He said kissing my hand.
"OMG, thank you so much" I said and got out the truck.
I went inside and looked around.
"Um Elena?" Stefan said. I turned around and saw him stood at the door.
"I can't get it" He said.
"I can't invite you in, I totally forgot, my parents left this house to my Uncle John" I explained trying not to laugh.
"Your kidding right?" He said. Yes I'm kidding. I started giggling.
"Stefan Salvatore i here by invite you into this home" I said giggling. He walked in and picked me up.
"You are such a liar" He growled and he placed me on the countertop.
It was an amazing night we kissed, laughed, he cooked us an amazing dinner, we watched loads of movies, and then we fell asleep.