Chapter 20

Stefan's Pov

"Stefan?" I heard Elena say in a serious tone.
She was sat up with her legs crossed, she had put her bra and panties back on, and I had my boxers.
I sat up too.
"Yeah?" I asked her.
"I've been thinking about something for a long time, and I only knew I was going to ask when I was ready and I am" she explained.
"What is it?" I asked her soothingly holding her hand.
"Bite me" she said straight away.
I was shocked.
"What?" I said.
"Bite me, I want you to drink my blood" she told me.
"I will help you control it I promise, because I love you, but I want you to know how it feels, and so do I" she said looking down.
"Are you sure?" I asked her gripping her hand tighter.
"Yes" she answered and looked at me.
"Ok" I replied. I really want to do this, I've been wanting to for ages, but only when she and I was ready.
She moved closer to me and I kissed her passionately. I moved her hair out the way and kissed her neck.
I felt her close her eyes.
My face changed and I kissed her again then sunk my fangs into her neck and she gasped.
It felt incredible, it was warm, silky and sweet, swallowing it down my throat. I didn't take loads. I released my fangs and looked at her, my face was still in my vampire state.
I saw my reflection in her eyes and I saw that I had her blood dripping down my mouth.
"How did that feel?" I asked her.
"Amazing, you?" She said.
"Incredible" I said licking my lips.
We just stared at eachother and then I kissed her.
I bit into my wrist and held it out in front of her, she placed her lips over the cut and began drinking. She gripped my arm, and drank harder.
"Shit Elena!" I moaned.
She kept drinking until it closed up.
Then she kissed me, tongues battling again. It was incredible sharing blood then tasting it with each other.
We got into the covers and fell right to sleep.