Twenty Five

Demi                                                                                                                            [Mature]

Odell slammed the front door shut with his foot before he pushed me into the wall, our lips still attached. I ran my hands over his head, playing slightly with the light curls in his hair. His hands held my hips as he kept me pressed into the wall. He kept his body pressed into me and I could feel his desire for me, growing in his jeans. I moaned into the kiss as my panties dampened and I tightened my grip on his hair.

"Dem..." I hummed my reply as he detached our lips, our breathing rapid as we caught our breath. "Demi."

"What?" my eyes fluttered open and they locked with his.

"I don't want you to think I'm using you" my lips twitched into a smile as I leant back more into the wall. I could see the honesty clear in his dark brown eyes.

"I don't" I gently played with his ears. I leant up to brush my lips with his. I ran my tongue along his lower lip, begging for entrance which he gladly gave me. My hands ran down his chest as our tongues fought for dominance. I began to unfasten each of the buttons on his shirt until it was unfastened and I ran my hands along his bare chest, admiring his muscles. I detached our lips and began to kiss down his neck and chest, sucking lightly on his nipple as he pulled the shirt off his body. I kissed down his stomach as I played with his belt buckle until I managed to unfasten it and I pushed his jeans down his legs. I stood back up straight and I giggled at the look in his eyes.

"I'm not being the only one naked, Demetria" the way my name slid off his tongue made me weak in the knees. He took my dress in his hands and yanked on it until it ripped off my body.

"Hey. I liked that dress" he lightly chuckled.

"I'll buy you a new one" he discarded of my dress on the floor and turned his attention back to me as I stood in front of him in nothing but a pair of lace panties. He pressed his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes. I bit down on my lower lip as he ran his hands down my sides and onto my ass which he gave a light squeeze. He grabbed at my hips and lifted me up, my arms and legs wrapping around him. I dropped my head back and moaned as he began to nibble and suck on my neck. He pressed himself into me and I moaned at the feel of him pressed into my most sensitive flesh. "I'm not fucking you against a wall" my mouth hung open as he found my sweet spot just below my earlobe. He pulled me away from the wall and carried me as he headed up the stairs. I squealed as he dropped me down onto his bed. He hovered himself over me and I squirmed beneath him as he covered my chest in kisses, his thumb running along my erect nipple. He began to kiss down my stomach until he reached my panties. He looped his fingers into the lace fabric and tugged them down my legs. He discarded of them on the floor, never once breaking our eye contact, our gaze was filled with lust and need. He locked his arms around my thighs and pulled me towards him. My back arched and I moaned as he began to pay special attention to my thighs. "I've missed these legs so much."

"You didn't miss me then?" I smirked as I stared down at him.

"Oh, I missed you, Miss Lovato" I giggled, biting down on my lower lip as he went back to kissing my thighs. After a moment of loving on my thighs, his attention fell on my tingling crotch. My stomach clenched as I watched him lick his lips, his eyes full of desire. I cried out in pleasure as his tongue met my clit and I became a quivering and screaming mess beneath him as he devoured my pussy. He was eating me out like he hadn't eaten for months. I didn't know where to put my hands. One second they were in his hair and then the next they were clutching at the sheet beneath me. He ate me to orgasm, my back arching off the bed as I screamed out. "My neighbours gonna think I'm killing ya" I giggled as I came down from my high. He hovered himself over me and I hadn't realised he had removed his boxers until I felt his erection pressed into my thigh. "You are so fucking sweet. I've missed the taste of you too" I bit down on my lower lip and smiled.

"Do you have a condom?" he nodded, reaching over into his nightstand. He pulled open the drawer and pulled out a condom. "Can I put it on you?" I bit down on my lower lip and smirked up at him. His lips twitched and I giggled as he handed me the condom. He groaned as I ripped the wrapper with my teeth and pulled out the condom. I then focused my attention on his erection which I took in my hand. He moaned out at the touch as I slid on the condom.

"Fuck Demi" I lightly giggled. He pushed me back on the bed and hovered himself over me, pressing the tip of his erection into my wet and waiting hole. "Are you sure?"

"Odell" I groaned out. He lightly chuckled as he slowly eased himself into me. I moaned out as he filled me up.

"Fuck, you're so tight" one of his hands was beside my head, the other holding gently on my hip. His movements started off slow but after the third time of me begging him to go harder, he obliged. I screamed out as he hit me in all the right places. His eyes stared down into mine and it wasn't long later that my pussy was gripping his cock and he stiffened above me. It wasn't the once we did it that night, we couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

——