Twenty Nine

Demi

"Mama, where we go?" Paisley asked for the tenth time as I helped to strap her into her car seat.

"Where would you like to go, Princess?" her mouth formed a pout and her eyes glanced around the car before she turned to me and her arms shot out.

"Everywhere" I lightly laughed causing her to giggle.

"I love you so much, Baby, and I can't believe you're three."

"I big girl."

"No, you're mommy's baby girl and you always will be" she squealed as I tickled her tummy and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "We're going to have the best day ever" she smiled up at me, her cheesy grin that completely owns my heart. I finished up with strapping her into her car seat before I headed to the driver's seat. "Shall we pick Delly up on the way, Princess?" I glanced in the rear view mirror and I lightly laughed as she enthusiastically nodded her head. I love how much Paisley loves Odell. She adores him, and he adores her too. I connected my phone to the car and selected my Disney playlist which earned a squeal of excitement from Paisley. I love this little girl so fucking much. Paisley was singing along to the music, she was getting a couple of the words wrong or jumbled up, but it was the cutest thing to listen too. "You sound amazing, Baby Girl" she giggled and my heart burst at the sound. I beamed when I pulled into Odell's driveway to find that he was already stood on his porch.

"Delly" Paisley leant forward in her seat, waving at Odell through the window even though he couldn't see her because of the tinted glass. I lightly laughed, watching with a smile as Odell headed to the car and slid into the passenger's seat. "Delly" Odell beamed as he turned to Paisley.

"I hear it's someone's birthday today."

"I three" she held up three fingers and my heart burst with pride. She's already so clever.

"You're getting so big" he gasped and I smiled at the little interaction between them both. "I brought you a little present" my mouth dropped as I turned my eyes to him.

"You didn't need to get her anything" his eyes met mine and the smile on his face just widened.

"Of course I did. I can't not get the little princess a birthday present" Paisley giggled from the backseat. "How about we open this when we get to our birthday destination?"

"Tanks, Delly."

"You're welcome, Pais" I watched Odell with a light smile as he relaxed back against the seat. "You okay, Babe?" I nodded, the smile on my face just widening. "What you looking at me all funny for?" I bit down on my lower lip and giggled as my cheeks burnt ever so slightly.

"I just love you, that's all" his mouth twitched into a smile.

"I love you too, Gorgeous" he leant into me with a pout and I giggled as I leant to press a kiss to his lips.

-

"Where are we, Princess?" I asked as I pulled open the backdoor of the car. I laughed as Paisley shrugged her shoulders. "We're at Disney, Gorgeous" her mouth dropped as I unclipped her from the car seat and settled her on my hip.

"Disney?" she whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, Baby. We're going to see all of your favourite characters" I stroked a strand of hair behind her ear. I beamed as her arms locked around my neck and gave me a squeeze.

"Love you, Mama."

"I love you too, Beautiful" she giggled into my neck as I gave her a squeeze back. "Shall we go and see if we can find daddy?"

"Daddy here?"

"Yeah, Baby. Everyone's here to celebrate your birthday" she clapped her hands and squealed. I pressed a kiss to her cheek causing her to giggle. I glanced over at Odell as he ran his hand along my back and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Ready?" I nodded, taking a hold of his outstretched hand as we headed towards the entrance. It seemed that we were the last to arrive as everyone was stood waiting when we got there.

"Daddy" I lowered Paisley to the floor and smiled as she took off to Matthew who grabbed her in his arms and lifted her into the air causing her giggle to fill the air.

"Happy birthday, my Little Princess" she squealed as he pretended to nibble on her neck. "Are you ready for your day at Disney?" Paisley eagerly nodded as she sat on Matthew's hip. "Let's get some food first, Baby, okay?" we all headed into the park and headed for Paisley's birthday breakfast at the Plaza Inn.

Liked by obj, diannadelagarza and 6,861,462 othersddlovato Happy 3rd Birthday Paisley!! I can't believe how fast you're growing 🥺 You have such an incredible soul and I'm so lucky to be your mommy!! I will love you forever Princess ❤️ We're going...

ddlovato Happy 3rd Birthday Paisley!! I can't believe how fast you're growing 🥺 You have such an incredible soul and I'm so lucky to be your mommy!! I will love you forever Princess ❤️ We're going to have the most amazing day at DISNEY 😜💗
View all 41,863 comments
sirahsays BEST DAY EVER 🙌🏼
heathervannorman Happy birthday you beautiful girl 🎂❤️

-

matthew_scott_montgomery Instastory

"I love how happy she looks right now" I smiled as I leant back against Odell who had his arms wrapped loosely around my neck

"I love how happy she looks right now" I smiled as I leant back against Odell who had his arms wrapped loosely around my neck. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head as we watched Paisley, Noah and Matthew with Pluto.

"She's a lucky little girl" I nodded, slowly turning myself around in his arms. I ran my finger along his jawline as I lightly smiled.

"Thank you so much for coming today."

"I couldn't have imagined spending today anywhere else. Paisley's my little best friend, she's an amazing little girl who has an even more amazing mommy" I bit down on my lower lip as he ran his hands briefly along my ass.

"We're in public" he laughed, his eyes dancing with a playfulness. I ran my fingers into his hair. "Thank you for being so amazing. I love you to the moon and back, a thousand times" he rolled his eyes and I hit him on the chest as he chuckled.

"You two do realise that you're in public, right?" I glared over at Maddie who was staring at us with a look of fake disgust. Everyone around her laughed as I stuck out my tongue. Odell pressed a kiss to my cheek as Paisley came running over, babbling about her meeting with Pluto.

——