Thirty

Demi

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, diannadelagarza and 8,518,963 othersddlovato My new album 'Memories' is OUT NOW!! This album has been in the making for a while now but I'm proud to say that it's finally out for everyone to hear 😬 I just want t...

ddlovato My new album 'Memories' is OUT NOW!! This album has been in the making for a while now but I'm proud to say that it's finally out for everyone to hear 😬 I just want to thank y'all for your patience while I worked on this album and I can't love y'all any more than I do!! Thank you for all the love and I promise a tour is coming... 💗💗💗
View all 185,683 comments
iamkittens So proud of you bb 👏🏼💗
obj My love is incredible!! This album is insane!!

"Your album is incredible" I giggled as Odell's arms locked around my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Did you listen to Danger?"

"Baby, I listened to it all" I smiled as I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine loosely around his neck. "Is Danger about me, is that why you asked?" I bit down on my lip and nodded. "You want to tell them anything else about our sex life?" I nudged him in the chest as he lightly laughed. "I loved it, Babe. You are so talented" he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I like the cover art too. The photo is adorable."

"Paisley has been a light in my life for the past 3 years so I thought I'd honour her" he pressed a light peck to my lips. I ran my fingers into his hair as I deepened the kiss. I ran my tongue along his lower lip and smiled against his mouth as he granted me access. Our tongues fought for dominance, his hands roaming down my waist until they settled on my ass. I giggled against his lips as he gave it a squeeze. "I love you."

"I love you too" I grumbled as he detached our lips. "You all packed for New York?" I nodded, a pout forming on my face.

"I hate that I'm not going to be here for your birthday."

"We'll celebrate when you get home."

"Oh definitely, but maybe we could do a little celebration now, my flight isn't leaving until 10?" his lips twitched into a smirk. I wiped it off as I crashed my lips to his and our tongues began to fight for dominance once again, our hands pawing at each other's clothes until we were naked and enjoying the pleasure of each other.

"Miss you, Mama" I smiled through the camera and nodded, my heart aching at Paisley's pout.

"I miss you too, Beautiful. Are you being a good girl for daddy?"

"I always good" I lightly laughed which caused her to giggle. "When you come home?" she nibbled lightly on her lip.

"I'll be home on Friday, Baby. That's just 5 days away."

"Too long" she dropped back against Matthew, her thumb finding its way into her mouth.