Chapter 19

Finally the sun rised up in Earth X indicating a new day was starting, at the command center everyone was now working hard and effectively as the orders from there superiors was to keep eyes in everything, they want no one to dare and made conflicts in their nation. So they under the eyes of Commander Neumann work hard and surveillance every single city of Germany now established in the US.

At their personal room our couple was still sleeping in each others arms after their passionate and intimate night of making love, Barry was the first one to wake up and he then saw how Kara was still sleeping all snuggled up to him both of them still completely naked. That view always made him smile and feel loved cause for him Kara was everything to him, he loved him with all his heart and will do everything for her, no matter the consequences. But lately he had been thinking in something he wanted to do for a long time.

So Barry then unwrapped his arms from Kara's waist and carefully moved out from bed without making a sound so she doesn't wake up, she deserves some rest after yesterday's night. Barry then simply to his boxers and put them on, after that he went to the balcony but didn't went outside as he only saw the sight from the inside, he was only in his boxers, no shirt or pants so that's why he stay inside.

Barry sighed heavily and was now arms crossed with a very serious look on his face as he was now thinking about something that for him will never forget, about his so called 'friends' betraying him and Kara simply for a stupid reason of him being a duplicate or time remnant. For Barry it was now the right moment to planed their returned to Earth 1, right now both him and Kara are more stronger, powerful, and mature than before so it will be an advantage, also adding that they have their partners and friends if they could say Dark Arrow and Prometheus which will made this plan even better.

The Fuhrer now had now one target which he will not leave or abandone until it's done, and that's to returned to Earth 1 and invade it with his lovely girlfriend and partners with the help also from the Wehrmacht army they have under their orders. It's time for them to show what Barry Allen and Kara Danvers had turned into, just thinking about this made him smile evily as he can't wait to make a move on his older partners and ripped their lives apart very painfully.

While he was zoned out in his thoughts and looking at the sights of the balcony, Barry didn't heard when Kara woke up and was now walking behind him, she then hugged him from behind surprising the speedster which looked behind for a second founding his lover in only her underwear and one of his SS shirts on top. Kara then asked not so happy.

"Why weren't you in bed with me? You know that I love waking up next to you" Kara said a little mad for not seeing her lover right next to her in bed, Barry then turned around now giving her all the attention and as she then wrapped her arms on his waist putting him closer to her.

"I'm sorry my love, I just needed somewhere to think. But now it's clear to me" Barry replied with some regret for not being with her but also feeling good for having his time to thing about his plan.

"You could have done your thinking in bed with me, it's more comfy and I have you to myself" Kara answered back to him with a smirk on her face that made the speedster chuckled a little but actually she wasn't wrong. Then Barry turned serious and said.

"Kara, I think it's time, and you know what I'm talking about" Barry stated with the most serious look and voice which made Kara surprised for a second but then started grinning darkly too as she was looking foward for this moment for a long time as well.

"Looks that waking alone after our fun time wasn't that bad after all, I'm been waiting for this so much babe and I'm now more than ready to do something about our so called 'friends', you and me will gonna delivered hell in Earth 1 and they are gonna pay for what they did to us, but specifically to you. I'm very pissed at them for how they acted towards you Barry" Kara said now turning serious too and talking about she also wanted to made more than hurt the people in Earth 1, her blood boild everytime she thought about them.