Chapter 13

Speeding to the inside of the base Blitzkrieg was now walking towards the main part of the Resistance's lair, as he was walking he saw many soldiers of the allies running towards him with guns and other types of weapons. He then didn't felt the speedforce in his body and inmediately remember, power dampeners. He wasn't bothered, as he was now a very skillful speedster thanks for being recruited by the germans and most importantly, by the SS.

So Blitzkrieg quickly avoid a soldier attempt to hit him with his gun and inmediately turned around and with high reflexes he punched him hard on the gut and quickly move the gun out of his hands and then started hitting him with everything he had, the sensation of unleashing all of his power and technique really made him grinned under his mask.

Then he brock his neck, he liked this final movement, then two other soldiers came running in his direction. Blitzkrieg saw this and then ran at normal speed and using the wall of the narrow corridor he jumped using his right leg and with the impulse from his first jump and hit the soldier with a strong kick on the face enough to almost knocked him up. It was enough space cause after the kick he had just avoid another ally soldier hit.

Blitzkrieg then looked up and took the second soldier's arm and slammed him against the wall, hitting him hard twice in the face and stomach. At the end with his foot he hit one of his legs like before so hard that the soldier screamed in pain, his leg broken and his whole body was sore from blows of the sprinter. Then with the last soldier who what somehow recovered after the great kick, he tried to hit Blitzkrieg but the german with his hand stopped the hit and easily bent his entire arm applying a lot of pain.

Then he used the same movement as before and with his foot hit one of his legs to inmobilized him making him fall. Seeing him on the ground trying to stand up the speedster hit him non-stop in the face and the whole body, Blitzkrieg enjoy it, the way he inflicted pain on them was something so satisfying, he never felt so alive and powerful before. Next he took a gun from one of the soldiers and aim to then killing two of the three soldiers who attacked him.

The last soldier before killing him he took him with his hands and slammed it to the wall and exclaimed.

"Wo ist es? Where is the power dampener system?" Blitzkrieg said with a threatning voice as his mask allows it, he's obviously angry at this ridiculous people called Resistance who are trying to bring down their Fatherland and the Reich.

The soldier was terrified, he had fought nazis before, he and the rest of the allies had encounter the germans before, but this new nazi soldier was by far the most powerful and scarier that he had ever seen, it was superior to Dark Arrow and Prometheus.

"Please, I have a family back at home, my wife, my kids please, don't kill me I can show you where the system is" the soldier said as his voice shake up a little after having the nazi infront of him threat his family and fear for his life.

The speedster smirk under his mask, it was easy but he had other idea in mind.

"You better start moving or I will kill you now and then I will search for your family and I will sent your message that you will see them in hell, then I will kill them too in the most painful way possible, bewege dich jetze" Blitzkrieg replied threatning the soldier in the worst possible way scaring more the man, he started nodding like crazy and inmediately started walking even though he was injured in the fight.

Blitzkrieg walk very close to him watching every movement he made, he was being cautious to prevent any type of trick the soldier could do.

Outside it was like hell was brought to Earth, explosions, bullets flying from every single way possible, vehicles firing guns and launching missiles towards the base in the nazi side. In the air the Luftwaffe squad was taking the edge over the Allies F-16 and F-35, the germans in the meantime of war develop some systems and new chassis reinforcement for their aircrafts that made them resistent and more effective at air fights, so they were now having the supremacy in the sky as they had destroy and eliminate several Resistance aircrafts.