Chapter 4

Unknown Earth*

People in some very high command centers were monitoring their locations and bases in case anyone or anything tries to enter or invade their territory. Suddenly in one of the monitors an alert is sounding gaining everyone's attention and a man who seems like a soldier turns around to a man with a black and red suit wearing a mask is standing there with a bow on his hands and tells him with respect.

"Oberleutnant Sir, we have some intruders on the outside of our headquarters, what do you want to do?" The soldier said with a firm position, he spoke also with a mixture of german and english pronunciation.

"Prepare a strike team, I'm personally going down there to see these intruders. They don't know the consequences of rebelling against the fatherland." the man known as Dark Arrow thanks for his service as a high commander replying with a deep voice thanks to the mask

"Yes, Mein Oberleutnant." the soldier replied and prepared what Dark Arrow said.

After that Dark Arrow walks down to the hangar where vehicles are, he takes his bike and starts it up, he sees as the strike team is now ready for his orders. They exit the headquarters as two big vehicles were following him while he rides his bike going to the location the soldiers indicate the intruders where found.

...

Moments before*

A breach opened just meters outside of some big buildings with a red and black symbol very known by everyone. As the breach opens two persons arrive and feel down to the ground, Barry and Kara arrive all injured and exhausted to this unknown Earth, she was weak and hurt by the kryptonite bullet but she could see the surroundings of this new place. She also saw that it was the middle of the night so, Kara turns to her left side and sees Barry all passed out for the big attempt to escape alive. Kara was gasping and finally passed out too like Barry.

Dark Arrow arrived and saw a woman with blonde hair and a tall guy both unconscious and with blood on their bodies. He walk towards them and he is shocked when he sees the face of the man, it was his best friend Barry who he thought was dead long time ago, although he had never smile before, he have a smirk on his face and on his mind was very happy to see back his friend or what they called, a brother.

The woman was unknown to him, he never saw it before, but if Barry was with her it meant that she was important to his friend. The vehicles with the soldiers arrive and immediately walk to Dark as he quickly replies firmly.

"I want you to take them to our HQ and give them some medical treatment immediately after you arrive." Dark Arrow said with a serious voice ordering the soldier.

"Yes Oberleutnant.....Bringt sie schnell zu den Fahrzeugen." the soldier replied in german to the rest of them following the orders from Dark Arrow.

They started to pick the bodies carefully because that was the orders from Dark and they went inside the vehicles with Barry and Kara as they left the place now going to the Reich HQ of the City. They arrived quickly because the location was closer to them and also there was no problem on the road.

Dark Arrow was the first to arrive and following him the vehicles with the soldiers arrived and started to abandon it, also they carefully took the bodies of Barry and Kara and lay them on a white bed and quickly moved them to the medical facility on the inside. Dark Arrow follows him into the main center where he sees First Commander Neumann and immediately walks to him to give him the reporter of what happened.

"Kommandant Neumann." Dark said in german also in respect to him.

"Yes Oberleutnant, what's the report of the situation of the intruders?" Commander Neumann says to him.