Chapter 28

Overgirl was now flying infront of Reign very pissed at her for interrumpt her own plans for annihilate her old family and friends in this Earth and why not maybe destroy it or conquer it with her partners and the Wehrmacht army, the General was the first to lay a hard punch to the Worldkiller who was surprised by the speed of this kryptonian, also the strenght was very different to Supergirl, the Girl of Steel was strong she knew, but this woman in black and red was above her and by far. Now Reign was angry and quickly flew towards Overgirl also using her heart vision hitting the nazi in her chest only pushing her away some meters, Overgirl groaned as Reign was now pissing her off so much and now hell was about to be unleashed.

Reign now punched her in the face and then in the gut making Overgirl groaned again, it hurt she wouldn't lie but it was something she didn't felt before. The Worldkiller wa snow smirking and had the thought of continuing her actions but not before noting how the mask of the nazi woman started to glow, the red eyes on the mask where glowing big red and this got her attention, unfortunately for her getting confused was her biggest mistake cause then Overgirl with a big scream launched herself towards her with an incredible speed taking Reign by her throat with an incredibly amount of strenght to then with the other hand starting to punched her in the face, stomach and gut multiple times, all of them at an incredible speed with the Worldkiller not knowing how to stopped her and it was getting more and more in pain with time.

Then Reign with a fortunate and heavy punch she released herself from Overgirl who was now beating her so bad, the Worldkiller was finding hard to believe that this kryptonian in red and black was the strongest rival she ever faced, Supergirl was no where near her. Also Reign started to feel some liquid coming down her face, cheeks and lips as well which now concered her but then Overgirl wasn't even bothered by this, she flew at Reign faster and with one but stronger punch launched the Worldkiller down into the city and the ground at a very fast speed with people hearing something going down from the sky at a very high speed. 

People then without noting heard a big crash on the middle of the street with the pavement having a cráter also, the citizens where shocked to see the woman who called herself as Reign completely beaten and blood coming down her face while she was standing up slowly with anger in her face, the men and women where seeing this really surprised cause that woman was causing destruction and fear in National City and now she was there bleeding and injured. Seconds later they heard another heavy and very loud noice of someone landing on the ground, turning their heads the people around the scene saw another woman in red and black suit, with a mask with glowing red eyes. But the most interesting and bizarre thing as well was the nazi symbol she had in her suit really showing off her origins and flags, this made the people confused but alert too.

Overgirl after landing had a very threatning glare under her mask and saw how Reign was on her feet but struggling a little, the Worldkiller then flew at her but not so fast stopping infront of the nazi delivering some quick hits which some of them succeed hurting the General but then the german woman with her speed started to blocked them all not before pushing Reign back and then speeding at her delivering one final big hit directly on her jaw which launched her into some cars who where on the side of the street.

Back at the DEO the nazi members of the Schutzstaffel where seeing the General of the Reich having the lead in the fight, they where completely sure that Overgirl will defeat her as they saw and also trained with her in their headquarters. The archers and Siren X knew of the things Overgirl was capable as for the agent who was the new member of the group, she was training recently with her and learned one or two things, also Siren felt proud to be fighting and training with the General Overgirl. Blitzkrieg was the one who had the biggest smirk under his mask, watching with proudness how her lover and girlfriend was beating the hell out of that other kryptonian who was creating chaos in this Earth, the nazis never liked seeing someone else being the one creating chaos or wanting attention so they usually erradicated them before taking their places.