Dom/Sub

This is smut... not gonna say anything else. Don't read if you don't want to! I've been sitting on this one for around three years now and finally decided to just post it. 

'I ain't misbehavin' no...' welp Mitch had defied his own lyrics. Mitch was Scott's submissive and with that came rules, regulations and things he had to follow and fulfil in order to please Scott, his master. These rules work not only for Mitch, but there was rules for Scott too, to make sure he was acting correctly and not defying the rules of bdsm. Everything between them was their own choice, they weren't forced into the community. But one day Mitch tested Scott way too far. He hurt his master so his master had to punish him.

They'd gone to the bar with their friends and Mitch had wandered off, which Scott had allowed seeing as the sub wanted to dance with Kirstie. But Kirstie came back and Mitch didn't so Scott went looking for his sub. Only to find him pressed against the wall of the men's bathroom by another, their lips locked.

"Mitchell," Scott spoke gently tapping him on the shoulder. Mitch turned to his Dom and rolled his eyes before pressing his lips back to the stranger. "Just saying, I'm going home Mitch. See you when you come back," Scott added before walking off. He was not going to punish his sub. Not physically anyways.

Scott waited up on the couch for about an hour when Mitch walked in. But Scott didn't turn from the TV he was watching. "Mitchy I bought you some pizza to help with your hangover," Scott spoke gently. He'd let Mitch decide when he wanted to apologise. Scott finally stood and wrapped Mitch in a hug confusing the brunette.

"Scotty, what are you doing? You're supposed to be punishing me right now," Mitch was extremely confused and it was clear in his tone. Scott smiled before pressing a kiss to his boyfriends cheek.

"Why would I do that? Why would I ever want to hurt an angel like you? Anyways, eat your food I'm going to bed," Scott spoke lovingly before peppering Mitch in kisses and leaving, going to the spare bedroom he'd moved his clothes back into. He locked the door before stripping and beginning to watch YouTube in his phone.

Mitch sat on the couch with tears in his eyes. Scott had been ignoring his advances for weeks and he thought that doing what he did tonight would get Scott anxious and make him punish his sub before fucking him senselessly. But that didn't happen. Scott was happy with him and it made no sense to him. Mitch didn't eat his pizza, just left it on the coffee table and went to bed.

Scott wasn't in their bedroom so Mitch knew instantly that his Dom had slept in the spare room. So he locked the door and  queue the water works. Mitch began crying, Scott didn't want him anymore. He should have known. That's why Scott had been so distant recently, he wasn't perfect enough for him, why would anyone want him?

Mitch walked towards the en-suite in his bedroom and took his shirt off and just looked at himself in the mirror. He frowned at himself, without Scott there to diminish his negative thoughts about himself, they just crept upon him. 'I've gained weight. That's why Scott doesn't love me anymore. I'm a useless slut and that's why I'm alone. I don't deserve someone as amazing as Scott.' These are only some of the thoughts coming to his mind and with each thought zooming through his brain he got more and more crazy ideas.

He grabbed his pack of blades for his interchangeable razor and pulled one out. He placed the blades back and, using the one he pulled out, began making slices over his chest and stomach. Five for every bad thought on his brain went onto his chest. When he was done he felt a little light headed, but he knew he deserved worse. Much worse.

'Do more, you need more than just thirty for what you did to Scott. It doesn't matter, you're worthless to him. He doesn't want you, you shouldn't even be here.' His mind continued to take over so he added cuts to his wrists. He stopped when he became close enough to passing out to see stars and began cleaning the cuts up.