Leaving PTX With Scott

AN: this is short but sweet and doesn't really end well

Mitch was pushed into a room by Avi, Kevin and Kirstie causing him to whimper as he landed on his wrist and felt it crack. "Why are you putting me in here?" Mitch asked, not bothering to show his pain, even though it hurts his hand to move any part of it. 

"Because, you and Scott need to get together so, until you do, you both are locked in there," Kirstie spoke as she closed the door. Mitch sighed before standing and walking to where he knew the first aid kit was kept. He grabbed it before walking to Scott, who had his earphones in, and put it in front of the phone screen causing the blonde to look up at him. 

"Hey, Mitchy, what do you need?" Scott asked, taking the first aid kit from his best friend. Mitch held his hand out gently, showing Scott who bent forward and kissed the knuckles before gesturing the brunette to sit next to him. Mitch did so whilst Scott pulled out a bandage and leant onto the table next to the couch he was sat on and grabbed a wooden spoon before splinting the hand and wrapping it. Finally, he put a sling over his best friends' shoulder before gently kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Scotty, have any pain killers in there?" Mitch asked, resting his head on Scott's shoulder. Scott pulled out some Tylenol and passed some to his best friend before picking his phone back up. 

He pressed call on his phone and waited all of a few seconds until Kirstie picked up. "Are you two together yet?" she asked loudly, causing Scott to pull the phone from his ear and put it on speaker.

"No, but when you pushed Mitchy into the room you broke his wrist, we need to get to hospital, let us out," Scott spoke, Mitch looking at him because of the bitter tone.

"Yeah, right, you aren't coming out until you get together, have fun, bye," Kirstie spoke before putting the phone down. 

Mitch rolled his eyes before grabbing Scott's phone and called the cops, he needed the hospital and since his friends wouldn't let him go on their own he had to take matters into his own hands. He gave his location and asked for an ambulance before waiting the ten minutes it took the paramedics to arrive. 

"Where is the injured?" he heard the paramedic ask when the door was opened. 

"In here," Mitch spoke loudly so that he could be heard. Kirstie, in state of shock opened the door to the room, allowing the paramedics in. 

"Wait, you actually broke your arm?" Avi spoke when he and Kevin joined the room.

"Well, I wouldn't lie about my best friend having a broken arm," Scott spoke angrily before turning to the paramedic, "I splinted it, he's had two Tylenol around fifteen minutes ago," Scott spoke before grabbing Mitch's phone and opening his medical ID and showing the other paramedic. 

"Scott, I..." Kevin spoke, angry at himself for not believing them. 

"Drop it, Kevin. Obviously none of you know anything if you haven't noticed the rock on Mitch's hand, he's been engaged for months now, I am not into him and I have not been since high school when he broke up with me," Scott spoke before turning and grabbing Mitch's hand gently and holding it out for their friends to see. 

"You guys really don't pay me any attention, like at all. I've been wearing this ring since October, it's now May. Scotty, come with me and phone Kyle? I don't want the rest of them to come, even Kyle, tell him not to worry and that he doesn't need to come home, I have my favourite blonde to look after me," Mitch spoke, holding his unhurt hand out to Scott who took it immediately.

"Of course, baby, I'll never leave your side, you know that. I've always been right here and always will be," Scott spoke before walking with Mitch and the two paramedics to the ambulance. When they were seated, Scott pulled his phone out and called Kyle. 

"Hey, yeah. Mitch had a fall and has broken his wrist... yes, I'll always be there for him, you don't need to worry about him. I'll get him to call you when he's released from hospital, probably tomorrow. Yep, I'll let him know, yeah, see you soon, bro," Scott spoke, still holding Mitch's hand tightly. As he put the phone down, Mitch looked at him, sadly.

"They really don't like me do they?" Mitch asked sadly. He adored all of his band mates, but they obviously didn't like him very much, especially if they thought he was lying about having a broken bone. 

"Oh, Mitchy. I'm so sorry, I know how much you love all three of them," Scott spoke before sitting on the bed Mitch was laid on and lying next to the brunette, rested his head on his shoulder. The paramedic looked over and spoke up, then.

"Please be careful of his arm, you seem like you're really close but one small bump could cause him to break it again," he spoke softly, causing both Scott and Mitch too look at him. Scott nodded.

"I'd never hurt him, never once have I hurt him since I was eight, nor has it ever come to mind," Scott spoke before snuggling down into his best friend once more.

"Scotty, I know this is our dream since we were kids, but I can't stand being in this band when I'm treated so poorly by sixty percent of the members," Mitch spoke softly.

"It's okay, babe. We have Superfruit to fall back into, and I can't stand being with them anyways, I hate how they treat you. We'll leave later," Scott spoke softly.