Troubled

Scott's boyfriend keeps him out for a few days on a mini-vacation, so Mitch takes matters into his own hands. He makes a Superfruit episode by himself and posts it before Scott can return.

The episode goes like this...

"Hey, guys. It's Mitch here, as you can see, Scott isn't here. He's out with his boyfriend and has been for a while now. I know it's only Saturday but I had to speak to you guys by myself. I trust you guys with this and before Scott can see this I'll be long gone. As you can see I'm in the studio but we're going on a little trip shortly, you and me. But before that, I need to vent. I've not felt right for a while now. I've been ill, not as in I've got a cold, no. My mental health has deteriorated recently. It started about six months ago, and I know a lot of you have noticed something up with me since I'm mostly quiet in the meet and greets and interviews. I'm not being rude my health is just getting worse and worse. I can't deal with it for much longer. So I'm making this video to let you guys know, I'm taking a break from this channel, from PTX, from my friendships and just my life in general. No this doesn't mean forever, maybe a month or two. I'll still be going to rehearsals and recording, I'd never stop I love singing it's my whole life. But I won't be at interviews or things. I've not even told Scott this but come with me to my bedroom." 

Mitch took the camera into his bedroom and went to his closet. He opened it and anyone who knows Mitch knows it's usually stuffed to the brim. But it's currently mostly empty. He set the camera on his drawers and sat on his bed facing it. Tears began pouring down his face.

"So, if you know me this is usually completely full. But it's not, because I'm leaving for a while. I can't deal with an empty house and everything around me is good memories, at least they were, they're mostly bad memories now, so I have to leave. I've packed and as soon as I've finished talking to you then I'm going. I don't know where or how long for. Scott won't mind, he's never home anymore anyway and it's not going to be long before I'm moving out. I'm taking Wy with me because I don't know how long Scott will be gone. So, now that is done, I'm signing out. Goodbye guys, I absolutely love you guys. My weekly obsession is Wyatt, he's helped me through so much recently. My song of the week is, this is vain of me to say, but it's 'Goodbye From Lonely' by me and Scott. It's hitting me because I'm leaving to stop my loneliness and poor mental health and it's been on repeat for like three days now. I love you all and I'm here to talk if you need it, goodbye." Mitch turned the camera off and wiped his tears away.

He grabbed the camera and charger and placed it in his final bag and took it to his car. He walked back into his shared apartment and grabbed his cat and left, locking the door behind him. He got into his car, placing his cat in the cat holder for him and securing him in there. He grabbed his phone and went onto the Superfruit twitter account and tweeted to tell the fans of the video coming out that night. He did the same on their Instagram and noticed Scott's comment on the twitter post.

@ mitchgrassi ... I haven't filmed everything so how is there a vid coming out?

Mitch replied simply.

@ scotthoying simple, really, I filmed a video, edited it for YouTube and it will be out later.

With that Mitch connected his phone to the car via Bluetooth and played old school PTX songs as he drove to the apartment he's bought within the past few months. As he arrived he connected his camera to his computer and edited the video adding in the title and subtitles etc. Before posting it on YouTube. He had around an hour for it to post so he began unpacking his belongings.

The apartment was very small, a living room, kitchen and bedroom. He had already fully furnished it and just had the rest of his stuff to collect from Scott's house before he was moved in. He'd already told his housing agent that he'd moved and his lawyer is not pressing charges to Scott to make him pay half the money of the house because Mitch doesn't want it. He loves Scott and doesn't want him to crash and burn. Mitch looked at the computer and sees there's still 55 minutes so he went back to his old apartment and got the last few items of his belongings and took them, locking the door and posting his key through the letterbox.