Worst Alpha Ever Pt 2

"Hello, sir, you must be the alpha in charge of pack inspections, please come in," Kevin spoke as he invited the inspector into the house, like the good beta he was.

"Thank you," the inspector spoke before being guided into the living room where all the pack, except Kirstin was.

"Hello, sir, might I take your coat?" Mitch asked. After all the years of inspections, he'd gotten to know this alpha - plus his father worked with him in the council - so he was allowed to speak a little more freely than another alpha would allow.

"Yes, please, Omega. Make me my normal drink?" The inspector replied, then asked. Mitch looked at Avi who nodded.

"I'm sorry, sir. Mitch here is on bed rest, in fact, after this is over, I must take him to the hospital, however, Beta Kevin or Alpha Scott will be happy to make you your tea," Avi spoke softly, a warning tone to his voice. The inspector raised an eyebrow before nodding, causing Avi to wave Kevin off to make the drink.

Avi went to the bottom of the stairs and called for Kirstin to come down, which she did with angry and sad eyes. She'd never been punished before, and that stupid Alpha just got her the first punishment she'd ever received. "What?" She asked sassily, not noticing the scent of the inspector. 

"That is strike one, Omega. Two more then you're getting another punishment, this time by me. You are already on thin ice with me for what you did to Mitch, now get into the living room as the inspector - one of Mitch's dads' close friends - is here," Avi spoke, anger in his eyes. Until Mitch was in perfect shape, he would be mad at her. 

Kirstie rolled her eyes before barging past Avi and going into the living room, sitting on Scott's lap just to spite Mitch. "That is strike two, Kirstin, don't get to three or you will regret it, you already had a punishment today, not fifteen minutes ago, you really want to be unable to walk for a week?" Avi spoke before going and sitting next to Mitch as Kevin walked back in with the inspectors' drink and a folder - this folder being the pack folder used to keep all notes about each member, how they'd been over the year, medical notes and such.

Kevin sat down and noted Mitch's injuries down with the date before passing the folder over to the inspector for him to read. He didn't open it, he just spoke up in question. "Might I ask why you've just filled something out when you know it should be done each day?" the inspector asked before Mitch raised his hand. The inspector nodded for him to answer, which the Omega did after grabbing Avi's hand gently.

"That's my fault, sir. Beta Kevin checked me over when I'd passed out just before you arrived, he'd not had time to note it down, sir. You arrived just before he could do so," Mitch spoke softly causing the inspector to raise his eyebrow and look at Avi in question.

"It turns out that when I was at Alpha training, Alpha Scott has yet to learn to take care of two Omegas. He forgot to feed Mitch a lot and he decided to give Mitch all of Omega Kirstin's chores, saying she couldn't do them - even though she can because she'd still be in school otherwise. I have spoken with the pack and we are introducing some new rules after I get a chance to speak with them after you leave, sir," Avi spoke with a dark undertone. Scott was known world wide as one of the strongest Alpha's around, he couldn't just kick him out, but when he hurt someone as innocent as Mitch, that was something he was definitely going to punish the blonde on.

"Let me get this straight, an Alpha can't look after two Omega's when he is the strongest in the world, the one being hurt is the one he told me he wanted to mark last time I was here?" the inspector spoke, dark undertones in his voice. How dare an Alpha be so careless.

"I... I don't love him, not anymore. I'm planning on marking and mating Kitty when she has her heat, next," Scott spoke as though the idea of loving Mitch was ludicrous.