Pause

Mitch was having the best time on tour. He loved performing for his fans and spending time with his friends. Until Alex decided to come and surprise Scott for the rest of the tour.

Mitch went off the stage for a quick drink break before their fans were to shout them back out and saw Scott embracing his boyfriend. Mitch grabbed a drink before walking over to Esther. She was talking to Avi so he waited for their conversation to die out before getting her attention.

"EST, I need to talk to you later, like on the bus," Mitch spoke softly, hugging Avi gently as he waited for her reply. Avi hugged back before gently pulling him to go back to the stage.

"Okay, Mitchie, talk soon," Esther spoke as she watched her youngest child walk with her brother. Esther thought of all the band members as family, but Mitch had and always will be like her child. She loved the bones out of that man-child and she would go to the ends of the earth for him.

Mitch walked back on stage with nowhere near as much energy as he'd had before they broke off, but he put a fake smile on with a fake happy voice for his fans. "Well, y'all called us back so here we are. Want us to sing some more?" Mitch asked with an obvious to his friends, fake happy voice. Scott walked over and wrapped him in a quick one-armed hug before Mitch pulled away and listened to his fans screaming at them. "Okay then, this next one is a little slower and sung by our handsome bassist, this is Light in the Hallway," Mitch continued before gesturing to Avi and receiving way more screams. The fans loved this song a lot.

Mitch didn't want to perform this song, it was supposed to be the second to last song not the first of the final three so the rest of the band looked at him slightly shocked. "So, kids, we were supposed to do this song next but I decided to change it last minute, I hope you don't mind?" Mitch spoke causing the fans to scream again. Mitch walked to Avi and spoke to him quietly.

"You okay, Mitchie?" Avi spoke gently, knowing that the song that was supposed to be sung now was one where Mitch was lead, Bohemian Rhapsody, but he'd changed it, which was very unusual for him. The rest of the band, minus Kirstie who was talking to the fans, were listening to the conversation to see if they could see why Mitch decided to change the order.

"No comment, Av, I only switched because my throat hurts and I can't strain it right now so I need the slower song first, you're fine with it right?" Mitch spoke gently and hugged Avi when the bearded man hugged him.

"Of course, anything you need, Mitchie. I'm fine with anything," Avi spoke before the group dispersed to their positions on stage and the group began their final three performances, stopping only to talk to the crowd shortly in between songs.

The group walked off the stage once more and Esther hurried over to them the second their microphones were turned off and their in-ears were taken out and spoke up to them, "Mitchie, sweets, why'd you change the set?"

"Oh, sorry, EST, I'm getting a sore throat, luckily we have a few days off so I can rest, but at that specific time I couldn't master the notes, I needed the break down first, I didn't mean to change so abruptly but I needed it, now, until we get to the next city I'm on vocal rest so expect texts if you speak to me," Mitch spoke before walking off to his and Scott's dressing room, where Alex was sat waiting on Scott.

Mitch walked in and Alex turned and spoke to him, but didn't get a reply, "where's Scotty? Is he coming in?" Mitch didn't reply he just grabbed his clothes and went to walk out but Alex spun him around causing him to go instantly dizzy. "I asked you a question, Mitchell, where's Scotty?" Scott walked in then, as Alex growled out that sentence and squeezed Mitch's arm tightly, and pulled Alex off. Scott placed a kiss on the cuts on Mitch's arm and allowed the brunette the chance to leave.