Apart From Mark - But Together With Mitch

Scott was laid on the floor in his and Mark's house. Mark was away for the next few weeks on a business trip and to see his family, so the blonde was alone for a very long while. What was he ever to do? He scrolled through his contact list but gave up before he even got the the 'b's'. Meaning he didn't think about talking to Mitch, his best friend for his entire life.

Mitch scrolled through social media, without any real intention. He didn't post online very much anymore, generally because he just didn't like how it affected his mental health. He looked at the date and raised an eye brow knowing that Mark had gone out of town for pretty much the entire month. He went upstairs and grabbed a suitcase  and packed a months worth of clothes. He grabbed his computer and chargers and added them to the case before closing it and leaving, making sure to lock his door on his way out. 

He jumped in the car, starting it before driving towards Taco Bell. He picked up both his and Scott's orders before driving to Starbucks and doing the same before driving to his best friends. He parked in Scott's driveway before pulling out his phone and calling him. 'Your loves got me looking so...' rung out causing Scott to pick his phone back up and answer his best friend.

"Mitchy? What's up?" Scott asked his best friend, wondering why he was calling since they hadn't spoken in a while. 

"Babe, come get your food so I can bring my shit in, I'm in your drive," Mitch spoke before putting the phone down, grabbing the food and sitting on the hood of his car, looking directly at his best friend's front door. 

Scott raised an eyebrow at Mitch's statement. Mitch was here? Why was Mitch here? He didn't bother putting shoes or socks on and just made his way out of his house and joined his best friend on the hood of the car. He sat next to Mitch and rested his head on the smaller man's shoulder gently, an arm wrapping around him. "Why're you here, babe?" Scott asked, hoping his best friend was alright and not doing badly.

"I know Mark just left a while ago and you're gonna be alone, so I figured, hey? Why not be alone together?" Mitch spoke, before jumping off the car and holding a hand out to help Scott off. He gestured to the trunk of the car causing Scott to roll his eyes and fetch his case for him. Mitch started walking to the house with Scott following behind him, happy to see his best friend.

Mitch made his way into the living room whilst Scott left Mitch's suitcase in the passageway before following behind the brunette - stopping at the kitchen for cutlery for the salad he knew his friend had ordered for them to share. He walked into the living room and raised an eyebrow seeing his best friend laid on his stomach, food and drinks in front of him and the TV on, playing Spongebob - because what else would the brunette watch?

Scott laid next to Mitch and hugged him slightly before speaking up, catching Mitch's attention by turning his face from the episode to make him pay attention to him. "Babe, it's good to see you, are you alright?" Scott asked Mitch who smiled, a soft look in his eyes after looking at him.

Mitch leaned in and pressed a kiss to Scott's cheek - an action that is familiar to them both, but something that hadn't happened for a while - before turning towards the bag of food and began getting his own out and placing the bag in front of Scott to get his own food. "Yeah, Scotty. I'm just bored and you have nothing to do until Mark returns... So... I decided to crash the party," Mitch spoke softly, not knowing if he could do this anymore since Scott and he hadn't been close recently.

"Hey, you know you're always welcome here, you're my best friend, you know that. We've just been busy working on our own projects," Scott spoke, wrapping his arm over Mitch and pulling him under him and snuggling into his back like a big spoon.

Mitch sighed, he was so happy. He really had been Scott deprived lately and he needed the affection and attention to cure his loneliness - he's glad Scott wasn't mad at him for coming over without a word.