Love and Affection

Scott loves Mitch with his entire heart, the brunette was his best friend and he loved him. A lot.

So when he silently walked downstairs into their shared living room his heart melted seeing Mitch watching tv and just sitting there, so beautifully. He crept behind Mitch and wrapped his hand around his neck from behind, squeezing to apply a small amount of pressure causing Mitch to look up with a content look. Scott squeezed harder before bending and kissing Mitch's lips gently before continuing into the living room. He turned back at the door and saw Mitch smiling to himself which caused him to smile with happiness that he'd made Mitch happy. He grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine before going back to Mitch and sitting next to him on the couch.

He poured the drinks and they watched the movie together, although that was a small lie. Mitch watched the movie but Scott watched Mitch. The brunette had moved so his back was against the arm of the couch and his legs were thrown over Scott's thighs. Scott had one hand resting on Mitch's thigh with Mitch's hand trapped below it, where Mitch had slid his hand between Scott's and his thigh. Scott watched how relaxed Mitch was and he was really happy about it, the brunette never ever just relaxed - he loved to work - and the colours from the screen illuminated his face, highlighting his entire being and making him look so gorgeous. Scott lifted his and Mitch's hand and kissed the back of his best friends gently, causing said best friend to look at him.

"Hi, Scotty," Mitch spoke softly, some of the first words either had said since getting back from band rehearsals four hours before this.

"Hi, baby," Scott replied before placing their hands back on Mitch's thigh softly, not wanting to hurt his best friend. Mitch moved over so he could rest his head on his best friends chest, Scott's arms sliding over his shoulder and resting his hand on Mitch's thigh as Mitch went back to focusing on his film. Scott just sat there, taking the moment in. They hadn't been all too close lately, and so, just getting these precious moments with Mitch just made him feel safe and relaxed.

They ended up sitting for hours, Mitch falling asleep on Scott's chest and the blonde not wanting to wake him, before Scott decided to pick him up and carry him to bed, placing the brunette into his bed instead of going to Mitch's room, since his was closer.

Time Skip -

A few weeks later, Scott and Mitch were on tour with Pentatonix and Citizen Queen and were backstage getting reading as CQ were performing. Mitch was sat talking to Kirstie when Scott walked in. He walked behind Mitch and cupped a hand over Mitch's ear and whispered into his ear softly. "You look so good, the kids will love it," he said gently causing Mitch to smile and pull away to turn to look at him.

"Really?" he asked his best friend. Scott just winked and walked out, waving at Kirstie as he turned. Mitch turned back to Kirstie who raised an eyebrow at him in question but he just smiled.

"What did he say? You're like a puddle of goo right now," Kirstie asked gently, only half joking.

"Nothing, just said I looked good," Mitch spoke as Esther popped her head in and told them to go backstage. They stood and left to the stage where Avi and Kevin were waiting on them. Scott wasn't there.

The four just talked quietly to each other as Scott walked up behind Mitch and wrapped his arms around his waist. Mitch leaned back into the embrace happily, loving being there. He always felt so safe with Scott and that was something that had always happened. They did the prayer a few minutes after CQ left the stage before going on themselves, beginning the performance with Daft Punk. After the song, Scott knew something was wrong with Mitch so he tapped Kirstie once on the shoulder to get her to introduce them before walking behind her and over to Mitch and pulled him aside, gently taking out his in-ears.