Sweater Weather

A.N. this is unfinished and I don't really know how to finish it so... Sorry not sorry.

Mitch snuck into Scott's room whilst the blonde was asleep and stole one of his sweaters from his desk chair before going back to his room to finish getting dressed. He heard Scott's alarm as he slipped his legs into extremely tight jeans and laughed slightly at the grumbles coming from his best friend's mouth. He grabbed his phone before going to the couch to wait for his best friend to be ready for rehearsal. He ordered Starbucks to the house and it arrived fairly quickly since it was down the road from their house - he was too lazy to fetch it and why should he? He was a queen.

"Scotty?" Mitch shouted to get his best friends' attention.

"Yeah, Mitchy?" Scott shouted back, frantically searching for his favourite sweater.

"Starbie's is here, we need to leave, what's taking so long babe?" Mitch shouted back.

"I can't find my sweater, it's the dinosaur one and I wanted to wear it," Scott replied.

"Uhh... no..." Mitch replied half quietly causing Scott to look at his door worriedly, hoping his friend wasn't sad. Scott walked out his bedroom to see his best friend wearing his sweater and he smiled at the sweater paws from the extremely oversized clothes. Scott walked over to Mitch and wrapped his arms around him and pressing a kiss to his temple.

"You didn't have to lie, I could just put something else on, especially since I adore you wearing my clothes, you look so cute," Scott spoke before pulling away and walking towards Mitch's room. The brunette followed, curious to see what Scott was doing. Scott pulled his jeans a little higher since they fell further down his hips before walking into Mitch's closet and grabbing his oversized NY sweater and pulling it on - a little crop top moment. He finally turned back to Mitch and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the door and grabbing his wallet, keys and, finally, the coffee Mitch had bought him - iced grande soy latte, as per usual - before leading his best friend out. 

He locked the door as Mitch walked down to the car. The duo rode to the studio together and upon arrival, Mitch went to leave but Scott'd locked the door causing the brunette to look at him in confusion. "Scotty, sweetheart, you alright?" Mitch asked, turning and placing his hand on Scott's thigh and squeezing gently.

Scott leaned over and pressed a kiss to Mitch's cheek softly before resting his head on the brunette's shoulder. "Yeah, we'll go in, in a minute, I just wanted some Mitchy time, I miss you," Scott spoke softly - almost whispering he spoke so soft. Mitch smiled, his heart melting. He just adored Scott so much, he felt so relaxed and protected when Scott was with him.

"You can always have me, Scott, you always will have me. Let's go cuddle. Also you look so gorgeous in my clothes," Mitch spoke, turning and leaving the car and waiting for the blonde to come out, linking their hands and going to the studio they were renting for the day. For once, they were the first to arrive, so they just cuddled up on the couch, Scott laid with his back against the seat and Mitch sprawled across him, wrapped tightly in his arms.

They laid there for almost eight minutes before Kirstie, Kevin and Avi arrived - Kirstie hitching a ride with them as her car was being inspected to make sure it was still serviceable. "Oh, no, Scomiche are gonna naked wrestle," Kirstie spoke loudly as they walk in causing Kevin and Avi to laugh. 

Mitch and Scott didn't move from being buried in each other's neck, loving being together, but Scott did speak up, "been there, done that, bought the shirt," he said sassily. Mitch gently sucked on his neck, not wanting to leave a mark but wanting to do something more than a simple kiss. They heard something drop causing them to turn and see that Kirstie had dropped her phone at Scott's words.

"I was joking, you actually slept together?" she asked in pure shock. Scott sat up gently, careful not to hurt Mitch who manoeuvred himself to straddle Scott instead.

"Well, yeah, we have been since we were sixteen... when we joke for the views we aren't joking, we've also been engaged since we were 20... We thought you knew," Mitch spoke, yawning before burying his face into Scott's neck after he finished.

"WHAT?" Avi all but shouted, making Mitch jump slightly before turning back to his friends. 

"Yeah, we just couldn't get married back then and just haven't had time to get married since the laws came through. We want it to be a very small ceremony and we don't really want a party, but we'll invite our closest friends - you guys - and our families for it. We haven't exactly hidden it from you, anyone who looked could tell. We have an entire fan base just because of our 'friendship which is almost a relationship' and we love it. We didn't outright say it because who knows whose listening and uploading things online," Scott spoke, wrapping his arms tighter around his Mitch's body.