Proposal...

"So, when he calls you over, you can't tell him, just get him to the beach okay? It's important," Scott spoke through his phone to Kirstie who he was face timing. Mitch was out with Avi and Kevin and Scott was planning to propose to him on their fifth anniversary, just a week from this call.

"I can't believe you're going to break up with him then propose, Scott that's bad. But it'll be so cute how he'll jump into your arms when you ask him to marry you. I can't wait," Kirstie squealed loudly through the phone causing Scott to laugh, just as the front door opened.

"Babe?" Mitch shouted before seeing his best friend and boyfriend of almost five years. He walked over to the kitchen before wrapping his arms around Scott before noticing the call and saying hi to Kirstie, "hey, Kirst," he said gently before pressing a kiss to Scott's cheek.

A week time skip.... Cos I can!

Mitch woke up alone causing him to pout. He went looking for Scott, his boyfriend of now five years. He found him on the couch with an angry look and a suitcase packed. "Scott..." Mitch didn't get to say more because he was cut off by the blonde.

"Look, Mitch, I can't do it anymore, we need to break up. I'm staying with a friend until I can finalise my new place," Scott spoke angrily before grabbing the case and leaving. Mitch didn't try to stop him knowing it wouldn't matter. Scott doesn't want to be with him, that was alright. He could get through it, once again, losing his best friend and boyfriend. 

Mitch went and packed a bag with the essential weeks worth of clothes, his laptop and phone charger before leaving. He grabbed his Grammy's from the mantel piece before packing them and leaving. He changed the locks on the door with spare ones before grabbing the new keys and finally going to his car and driving off - which was alright as he owned the house, Scott just paid money to his bank each month to pay half of the rent. He took his car to the airport before grabbing his case and walking in. He went and bought a last minute ticket to the UK before hopping on a plane and leaving. 

He was not coming back - they'd already gotten rid of Wyatt from lack of time so he had nothing to be in America for. He paid for his car to be there for six months so he could come back and easily get transport back to his house to get new clothes or whatever. He couldn't go to Arlington as Scott could easily find him and their families were really close and he didn't want to harm that, so he was going to Britain. 

Eleven hours later and he'd arrived in the UK. He went online and booked a hotel for a month in Manchester to give him time to find a house or apartment or something more permanent before leaving the airport. In the taxi he went on Twitter before posting, "good luck @ pentatonix" knowing how small of a message it was, but they needed to get it over with, he wasn't in the band anymore. He then did the same on Instagram before deleting the apps, he didn't need them. He went on Snapchat and turned his location off as well as blocking Scott from Find My iPhone.

He then turned his phone off as he arrived, paying the driver before getting out and signing in at reception to get his room key. He went in and placed his stuff down before going to the shopping centre he saw across the road. He went to an Apple store first to get a new phone and decided to upgrade to the iPhone 7+ from the iPhone 6 he had. He then went to a new phone company he'd never heard of, called Three, and bought a new sim card - deciding to leave his life behind completely. 

Then he went to a restaurant before sitting and ordering his meal. A teenage - he guessed - girl came up and sat in front of him as he was waiting for his food so he looked up at her with a smile, knowing it had to be a fan. "Hello?" He spoke softly with a sad smile. 

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, in the UK on his fifth anniversary without Scott... what happened?" the girl asked before adding, "oh, I'm called Tina, sorry," as a second thought. He laughed at that.