Chapter 41

Once again, I found myself in the shower, hoping to erase the wrong that was done to me

Once again, I found myself in the shower, hoping to erase the wrong that was done to me. Flashes of waking up to find his hands on me. His vile mouth all over my neck. I screamed but I don't think anyone could hear me.

He went on and on, ignoring my pleas and cries. I punched him but nothing happened.

I stared at the water that flowed from my body. 'Won't great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hands?' Never understood what he meant until that moment.

Rose, once again, consoled me. She even cried when learned what happened and insisted on a move to her room.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

I was twirling my food, on my plate, when Roman walked in. ''Why weren't you in your room?''

I couldn't look at him. I tried to respond but I couldn't form the words. Thankfully, Rose answered, ''that's because she's staying with me.''

He looked at her, my heart skipped a beat. I feared he might hurt her but he replied, ''fine. How was the little bun in the oven?''

Everything stopped. All I could hear was my heart pounding against my ribcage. ''Don't look so scared sweetheart. I won't hurt you or our baby.''

''Our baby?''

He drew in his eyebrows as if he was stating the obvious, ''yes, our baby.''

''This isn't your baby and you aren't going any near him or her.''

Rose couldn't help but smile as I walked out. Just before I passed the threshold, ''I booked a doctor for you.''

''I don't want your doctor. I want to go home to my family, my friends and my husband, where I have my own doctor.''

He smirked as he got up, ''do you really think your husband is going to want you after what happened between us?''

He was right. Who wants something broken?

 Who wants something broken?