Chapter 10

''Mommy can you come draw with me?''

I looked up to see a kid standing on the top of the stairs. Mommy? He started descending the stairs. His skin was really light and he had curly brown hair like Natasha, but his eyes were green and he had alot of beauty spots around his neck. I noticed along his arm he had an arrow birthmark, the same one as Natasha.

''Mommy, who is this?'' He questioned.

''This is uh...my friend, Tyler.'' I smiled at him and bended down so I could shake his hand.

We walked over to the living room which was very neat. The grey sofas, with black cushions on it, was arranged in a c shape. The TV hung on the wall along with some photos. Plus a nice little coffee table in the middle of the room. ''Okay, baby I'll go get your colours.'' She left us alone.

''Hey buddy, what's your name?'' I asked gently so I don't scare him.

''My name is Tyson but most people call me Ty.''

''That's an awesome name. My nickname is Ty too. What grade are you in?''

''I'm in 2nd grade but everyone thinks my I.Q and social knowledge is far too high for 2nd grader.'' There was no way that he was a 2nd grader. What 2nd grader uses the words social knowledge?

''Do you think it's needed for your plans in the future?''

''I think so. I'm still not sure what I want to but mommy assures me I will do great things.'' I smiled to my self. Of course, he will be amazing. With a mother like Natasha, how could he not?

I knew eavesdropping was bad but I couldn't help it

I knew eavesdropping was bad but I couldn't help it. I thought Tyler probably knew that Tyson is his kid or suspects. They got along so well, it made my heart flutter. I could fill the guilt rising within me. I shouldn't have kept his father away from him.

I walked in and Tyler stopped talking to Tyson. I handed him his drawing paper and pencils, ''Here you go, baby. I'll be up in a short minute."

''Mommy, I am not a baby anymore.'' He whined before he pouted. He was so adorable, that it just made want to squeeze him.