Chapter 20

''Wait a sec

''Wait a sec. My dad knew I had a son?''

''Ty, you have to understand, he kept the secret for me, not because he wanted too.'' I tried to explain but he was already walking away.

I mouthed, ''sorry'' to Paul and went after Tyler. When I caught up and stopped him walking away, we were in middle of dance surrounded by other couples. Seeing as it would cause a disturbance trying to get off the dance floor, Tyler put his hands on waist and put my hands around his neck as we swayed.

After a few moments we said, ''I'm sorry.''

''What are you sorry for?'' I asked.

''I shouldn't have reacted the way I acted. I mean if the roles were reversed I would done the same. My father kept his promise for almost a decade, should be commending him instead of scrutinizing him. I'm just jealous that he knows my son better than I do.''

''I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I left without telling you that I was pregnant. I'm sorry that I made your father lie to you about my location and the fact you had a kid. I'm sorry that I'm making you lie about our relationship.''

''Let make deal. No more lies, we are starting from on.''

''Now that's a deal I can get behind.''

''I've never stopped thinking about you. I know this not the ideal way to say it but I love you Natasha Vanvet. I think if I hold it in for any longer, I will explode.'' He declared. ''You don't have to say back. I just needed you to know.

I nodded, not knowing what to say and leaned my head on his shoulders, letting myself relax. I wished I could stay in this position forever.

Everyone gathered around the gates, getting ready to wave the couple goodbye as they went on their honeymoon. ''Text as soon as you get there guys. Be safe.'' I said as I hugged Tom and Matt.

''I can't believe you guys are actually married. I feel like we've been waiting for this moment forever.'' Rub said what Em and I are thinking.

''I know, it feels great to finally call Tom my husband.'' Matt smiled, looking at Tom. ''Same here.''

After putting their luggage in the trunk, they settled in the car and drove away to the airport as all the guest including us waved them goodbye.

''I think we should get Tyson's is going blackout any minute.'' I nodded. We went to tell everyone we're going and invite my mother and Paul to the house.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''I'm going to put Tyson done. Are coming up soon?" Tyler asked halfway up the first flight of stairs as he carried Tyson.

''Yeah. Just getting a glass of water.'' He smiled and continued to ascend the stairs. I walked over to kitchen and the cup of water greeting the cook.