Chapter 50

It has been two weeks since Tyler had been released from the hospital and he has been eager to show me something, he and Tyson had apparently been working on for a long time

It has been two weeks since Tyler had been released from the hospital and he has been eager to show me something, he and Tyson had apparently been working on for a long time. "Close your eyes, mommy. Don't look!"

I laughed, ''I'm not looking!'' How could I, when Tyler's giant soft hands were covering my eyes? After taking a few more steps and hearing a door open, Tyler finally let his hands fall.

I couldn't believe my eyes. One of the guest rooms had been turned into a nursery. Three of the walls were white and the other was a fossil grey with white stars all over. On the shelves were pacifiers, baby bottles, stuffed animals, baby monitors, even the same breast pump I used with Tyson.

Leaning against that wall was an ash crib with a matching chest of drawers. Adjacent to it was a white armchair and a play tent. There was even a huge grey playpen. It was beautiful. ''You did this?'' I looked over at him, with tears on the verge of escape.

''Um yeah, as soon as I found you. Still pregnant, thank God. Tyson and I spent every spare moment in here and believe me. The length is we had to go to, to keep you from finding out was a challenge in itself. I know for the first few months he or she will sleep with us but...'' His light breezy chuckle bounced off the walls. At that moment I remembered why I loved him so much, not that I needed a reminder. I pulled him into a big kiss, obviously nothing too sexual.

''Ew, stop! That's gross!'' I couldn't but laugh as Tyson shielded his eyes from the horrid sight.

''Is someone jealous? Don't worry mommy has more kisses to go around.''
He ran away but even in my pregnant state I still caught him. Tyler and I kissed him all over.

We finally made it. It took nine years but we made it. Happily married with a son and a baby on the way. ''How did you know what to buy?''

''Remember when I was late to our date, I said I was conducting interviews,'' I nodded, ''well you assumed I was talking about my employees but I was in fact talking about our family. Our family might have the worst memory I have ever seen. I mean they hardly remembered anything. The one thing they all remembered was how much you loved that breast pump.''

I looked at him with disbelief, ''no you didn't?''

''Oh I did and I even asked Andy and Rek for advice.''

''What they don't have kids, right?'' He shook his head, ''wait! How has Andrew not accidentally impregnated someone?''

He let out a puff of air, ''the only answer can be God.''

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

I paced up and down the width of the bed as I took in deep long breaths. It was currently two am in the morning and the pain I was feeling right now was unbearable. It took every bit of me to not scream at the top of my lungs. "Angel, what is wrong? Why aren't you sleeping?"