Chapter 21

Warning mature content

I had to tell my friends about Tyler and I

I had to tell my friends about Tyler and I. I'm sick and tired of not being able to talk with them about the things happening in our relationship. So we decided to tell them today before work.

I grabbed the laptop and Skype call: Tom (knowing he will be with Matt), Em, Rub, Andy and Rek. ''Hey guys, What's up?'' I say. ''I just woke up.'' Andy yawns as Rek rubs his face. ''You guys have companies to run. You should be on your way to your offices by now.'' Tyler say confused. ''Sorry dad.'' Rek and Andy say in unison making the rest of us laugh.

''So what's up with you guys?'' Matt asked with his arm around Tom. I looked back at Tyler and he gave me a reassuring smile. ''I thought that you guys should know that... Tyler and I are dating again.''

They were dead silent then Rub and Em squealed, which was definitely more deafening over technologie. Rek and Matt groaned as Andy was jumping up and down. ''Wow guys! Just two more weeks.''I raise my eyebrow in confusion and looked at Ty who look as bafed as me. ''I thank you. You both have perfect timing. And guys better pay up.''

''You guys placed a bet on us?! I mean how did you even know?''

''Oh please, you two are possibly the worst liars I've ever seen. That day we met Tyson when I walked into the kitchen, the pan was already on cooker which was still hot implying someone was recently there.'' Rek analysed.

''The both of you also had sex hair.'' Andy added.

''Let's not forget the looks you were giving each other at the wedding.'' Matt contributed.

''True and Matt's exhibition.'' Em started. ''Yeah her hair was way to neat for to have had sex. My guess hot make out section. His hand probably went up her thi-''

''Okay we get it. We weren't very discreet.'' I cut Rub off causing them all to laugh.

''Please a pink tiger walking down a busy street would be more discreet the two of you.'' Tom slipped some water.

''Whatever, how is your honeymoon going?''

''It's going great. I've never been happier. Well maybe the night you agreed to marry me and the day itself.'' Matt says looking into Tom's eyes who were smiling ear to ear. We just couldn't help but awe.

''Well we have to get going. We have to get to work. Don't be late to the meeting. '' Tyler says Andy and Rek.

We all say our goodbyes and Tyler drops me of at work. I kiss him on his lips. ''Bye babe.''

''