Chapter 6

Warning mature contact

It had been 2 weeks since we've moved in and what a marvellous two weeks it's been

It had been 2 weeks since we've moved in and what a marvellous two weeks it's been. Ty and I couldn't keep our hands of each other. He knew his way around my body like the back of his hand. We tried to slow down. Everyone knows it is bad to form a relationship on sex but damn did it feel good.

I was in our room, waiting for Ty to come home. It could have been any second now. In all honesty, I was excited and nervous about our friends meeting each. It was very important they get along. I went into my walk in closet. I needed to find something to wear that says sexy but taken, me being a girl that didn't really wear 'sexy' dresses, of course which means I didn't know what to wear. That was when a miracle fell in front of my eyes. As I pulled out the dress someone entered the room.

"Ash I'm home."

"Hey, how was work?" I asked while walking into the room. "same old same old. What have you been doing?"

"I was picking out a dress for tonight and was about to go shower."

"Oh right, I need to go through my stuff and find something good to wear."

"Well you get your clothes ready while I go for a shower." I grabbed my towel and walked to our attached bathroom. I slid out of my sweatshirt and my baggy shorts. I moaned as the steaming hot water caressed my body. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist and I turned around knowing who it is.

I'm greeted with long lust filled kiss. My hands pined to the wall. He travelled down my body slowly torturing me. He lingered on my breast making them hard. " Ty...ah!" He was about to push fingers into my pússy, I gently pushed his hand away.

I turned off the shower and knelt down, almost as if I was bowing to him. I took his long erect díck into my mouth. I started bobbing my head back and forth, swirling my tongue around like vines wrapping around a tree.

"Fúck Ash...damn you're good...I'm gonna cúm right down your throat." With that I went faster, taking more of his 8 1/2 inch cóck into my small mouth. Lucky, I didn't have a gag reflex.
I moaned but you could barely hear it because of Ty's 'friend' filling my throat. Ty held onto the sides of my head moving my head even faster, grunting even louder with every hard thrust. I was no longer sucking him but he was skull fúcking me.

"I'm cúmming." He let out with one hard thrust. His seed went straight down my throat into my stomach. He pulled out of my mouth and help me up but we're not done, not even close. His stamina never ceased to amaze me.

He pushed 3 fingers inside pumping them in and out. "Mhmm baby faster harder!" He was going so fast and so hard it was like he was being powered by a steam train engine. After I shuddered with an orgasm, he stopped for a second removing his finger and replacing it with díck. He plunged into making me scream at the top of my lungs. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist.