Chapter 19

I squatted and opened the metal box and screamed

I squatted and opened the metal box and screamed. Severed fingers and a palm were floating in the box half full of blood.

I gasped, sitting up on the bed. ''Are you okay baby?'' Tyler concernly asked. I just looked at him, still too mortified to speak. ''I'm so sorry baby. This is my fault. You welcomed me back in to your life and all brought to your doorstep is danger.''

Since that morning when I opened the box, I hadn't been able to sleep or eat. Tyler was trying to find who delivered the box and who the hand belonged. He didn't want Tyson or I to leave his side, so we agreed that it's best if we stay with him for a while and he hired bodyguards for us which I was not fond off. Even though I was scared of whoever was doing this to us, I was more scared that Tyler would leave again.

''Technically, it's your doorstep.'' I said, trying to light up the mood. He smiled,'' you know what I mean.''

''Yeah I do. I also know that we will get through this together. When we are apart, that's when we are most vulnerable, but together we have each other to relay on and that's our strength.''

He removed his hands from mine and brought it to my face. He slowly leaned in as if he waiting for me to stop him but he was taking too long so I crashed my lips on his. ''Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight, for I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.''

''Shakespeare. I had no idea that you were such a hopeless romantic.' I grinned as Tyler shyly smiled.

' I grinned as Tyler shyly smiled

''Well we better get going. You can have a wedding without the groomsmen and the groomsmaid.''

''Yes, you are right. I have to make...''

Tyler interrupted me,'' no, you go start getting ready, I'll get Tyson up and we can pick up breakfast.''

''Are you sure?'' He gave a quick peck on my lip and pointed to the bathroom. '' you're a life saver.'' What a dom!

I stripped off all my clothes and jumped into the shower. In a rush, I start the water forget to change the temperature and scream as ice water bounced on my skin. The door suddenly busted open. Tyler with panicked expression asked, ''are you okay? I heard you scream.''