Chapter 3

Natasha

Natasha. How could I even begin to describe her? She's amazing in every way possible. It's so hard to believe that she wasn't in a relationship.

I texted Andrew and Derek to meet me at the pub. They were my brothers, we been together since we've been toddlers. We could practically read each other minds.

I wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt with black trainers. I practically ran through the house grabbing the keys off the kitchen counter. I grabbed my leather jacket from the coat hanger as I left the house. I looked at my watch. 12:00 pm. I had exactly 6 hours till my date with Natasha.

The drive from my house to the pub was less than 10 minutes. When I got there Andy and Rek were already there. "Hey guys," I said as I sat down.

"Let's get drunk already," Andy says while Rek face palms himself.

"No, I came here for a reason. To tell you I'm getting married." Andy chokes on the drink that he had when I got here and somehow Rek fell off his seat.

"No way! To what girl? Do you even have a girl?" Andy shouted a little after recovering from the choking.

The whole pub was probably looking at us but I really didn't care. Rek sat up straight and fixed his shirt.

"Andy calm down. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason as to why he's suddenly getting married."

"Thank you, Rek. I don't have a babe, it arranged by our parents. We're getting married in 1 month." They both gave me a look of pity. Andy being Andy had to break the silence.

"Dude, that's deep. I am sorry." I shrugged.

We talked and ordered more drinks and talked about what has been going on in our lives. I looked at my watch.

2:34 pm

I had exactly 3 hours and 26 minutes.

"Okay guys, I have to get going I have a date with Natasha," I said, grabbing my jacket.

"Your dad arranged dates as well?" Andy asked.

"No, I did. I figured I'm going to marry the girl, I should at least get to know her." I explained.

"Bye dude and remember don't embarrass yourself ." I shook my head as I unlocked my car. Letting the beeps signal to me. I drove as fast as the speed the limit would allow me. As I entered my house I ran up the stairs and dashed into my room.

I took the liberty of booking a reservation at my favourite restaurant in town. I hoped that she would like it. I faced palm myself, does she have any allergies, food preferences?

I didn't why I was dwelling on it but I found myself calling her mother. ''Hello, Melissa. I hope you don't mind me calling. My father gave me your number.''

''No, I don't mind. Is there anything I can help you with?'' She asked through the phone.

''I don't know if Ash told you but I'm taking her on a date, but I completely forgot to ask if she has any allergies or food preferences.''