Chapter 15

It has been about a week since Alex and I broke up

It has been about a week since Alex and I broke up. Going to the job I once enjoyed now made me uncomfortable. Alex, Tyler and I just tried our best to avoid each other, at work. It was starting to become noticeable among the employees and harder to hide. However, on a more positive note, Tyler and Tyson had been getting along so well. You wouldn't think they met a week or so ago.

''Hey Matt. Why did you call us here?'' This morning Matt texted Rub, Eme and I to meet at my house.

''Um... I've been thinking about this for a while and... I want to propose to Tom.''

We are all quiet for a good minute, then the girls and I screamed so God damm loud, ''OMG OMG OMG. WE DID IT. WE FUCKING DID IT.''

''I'm confused what are guys talking about?'' Matt asked.

''Let's be honest. There's no way that you and Tom would have got the courage to ask each out, if it weren't for our scheming and whispers.'' Em explained while Rub mmhmmed while I just laughed.

''Do you have any ideas on how you're going to propose?" I asked.

"I have an idea but I need your help."

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

After we talked about the proposal, Tyson wanted to the park and I wanted to see Tyler and Tyson interact. I am pretty sure they want to as well, so I called him.

Phone conversation

T- ''Hello Natasha. How are you and Tyson?''

N- I am good so is Tyson. He's the reason I'm calling. He wants to see you and we're going to the park and I thought you might want to come?

T- I would love to but are you sure that Tyson would want me there?

N- I am absolutely sure that he'd want to see you. He can't stop talking about you. He wants to know about you. He looks up to you even though he just met you.

T- I don't that will be true once he finds out what I did to you. He will be so disappointed in me.

N- I forgive you. You don't have to beat yourself up anymore.

I didn't know if I truly believed it but I knew it was what he needed to hear.

N- It was 8 years ago, we both grown since then.

T- There's something special about you, Natasha.

N- I will see if Tyson is ready and we will meet you there.

T- See you there.

''Tyson, honey, your dad's going to meet us in the park. Now you have to get ready.''