Chapter 49

I screamed for the doctor on call

I screamed for the doctor on call. He tried to sit up and, although his burns had healed, his body hadn't been in motion for sometime. "Take it easy, my love. You've been out for a while." I sat on the side his bed and he laid a soft kiss on my lips which I deepened.

He stroked my face and traced it down to my stomach, "h-how long.. have I-I been uncon-sious?" His voice was coarse and he sounded tired. I missed his piercing green eyes. "You have been in a coma for one month and two weeks."

His eyes widen, " That's a long time." The Doctor came in and took his vitals while asking Tyler a few questions. As this was happening I called Paul informing him his son was awake. The happiness and relief in his voice was delighted me in way I didn't think were imaginable. I am certain that I heard things knock over, "I am coming right over. Would you mind if I brought Tyson?"

"No, no, please do." Once he sure that he was stable, he left us to catch up. I laid next to him on his bed and we just looked at each other. It was too much, I could not hold back anymore. I just let my tears flow. 

"Why are you crying, angel?" He looked worried and scared as I placed my head in the nape of his neck.

"I missed you. It scares me how much I missed you. Two years ago, my son was my entire world all I had to worry about, all I had to protect. Seeing you comatose, I could not help but think what happens if... he does not wake. How on earth will I survive?" 

"Look at me. I get it. When you got kidnapped, it was the most... frightening time of my life and knowing that it wouldn't only affect me but Tyson, hurt. However, with that amount of pain, we feel twice as much as love. Imagine never feeling that, never having Tyson, never having this baby. That doesn't seem like a life worth leaving and like you said to Tyson ' just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I'm not there, I'm in your heart always. Even as we speak'. "

He kissed me again, "I missed feeling you against me."

"You have no idea," just then I felt a strong kick and judging by Tyler's face, he felt it too, "looks like our daughter missed you too."

"You think we are having a girl?" I nodded, giving him a strange look, "I think we are having a boy now." We just broke out into laughter. It was clear that we are never going to agree on the gender of this baby until it was actually born. 

That's when I heard the best laugher ever as he called, "Daddy! Daddy! You're back!" The smile Tyler sprouted was huge as he lifted Tyson onto his lap. "Mommy, daddy is back."

"Hey buddy, how are you? And why are you covered in dog hair?"

I laughed, "we got a puppy and we named him Pogo."

"Well, I can't wait to meet him."

Paul walked in with four to go cups, "you're really awake. I brought green teas."

"Thanks pape." Paul leaned his forehead against his son's, "Don't you ever do that again." 

"Yeah daddy. " 

Tyler kissed Tyson's head,  "I am not going anywhere. I am here to stay."  

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''Oh my word, he is precious.'' He awed as he scratched Pogo behind the years. ''How old is he?''

''Um, around 10 weeks. His previous owners couldn't support the litter so they had to give them away.'' Pogo enjoyed the motion of Tyler's fingers as he waged his tale back forth.

''Well than, welcome to the family.''

All of a sudden James and Gretchen come, ''it is good to see you back on your feet sir.'' Tyler went for a handshake, knowing James wasn't one to show his affection but was pleasantly met with a hug.

No matter how hard Gretchen tried to hold back the tears, the dam broke and as soon as James let go, Gretchen replaced him, ''thank the lord for your safe return sir.''

''Indeed, but can you both just call me, Tyler?'' His groan was comical. It made think any second he was going to throw a tantrum.

''As you wish, Tyler.'' They said simultaneously, freaking us and themselves.

''They said. They said it! After nine years, they said it.'' He hugged them, ''well done guys, I'm proud of you.''

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

Tyler and I just laid in our bed, as he rubbed circles on my stomach, ''what was it like?''

There was a few seconds of silence, ''I don't know. I don't really remember it. It's like when you have a dream and in the dream everything is so vivid but when you wake up, you can hardly remember a single thing.''

''I'm sorry for asking.''

''No, it is okay. I'm just trying to remember but there is only 2 sentences I can recall perfectly. 'Je t'adore mon petit garçon.' Which were my mother's last words to me but this is weird 'увидимся, когда битва закончится, солдат'.''

I let out a small gasp, ''it means see you when the battle over soldier. Those where my father's last words to me. Do you think...?" 

From the look he gave me, he knew where I was going, "no way, it's impossible. However, do you know what is not impossible?" He slid down so his face was line near my stomach, "Talking to my son."

"I am sure your daughter would love it," I let out a monstrous laugh. 

"Did you hear that baby? Your mommy has a laugh as beautiful as her body and what a marvellous body it is." He moaned as he kissed my baby bump, "tyler! You cannot talk to t
he baby like that." I playfully hit him on his shoulders.

"Why? I heard that children go after people like their parents. If that is true I want our son or daughter to have a wife as beautiful, brave and generous as you.''

Before I could even reply, I felt the trail of his kisses lower down until he found my clít. God it had been so long since I felt like this. "Are you sure?''

''Quite sure.'' I moaned as he dug his tongue further into my pússy. Oh we had one hell of a night.