Chapter 8 (9 years later)

''Tyson, come on baby, we're going to be late,'' I called through the house

''Mommy I'm not a baby.'' He whined as I smiled. My son was my everything. He was only 8 years old but he acted so mature, not to mention, he was extremely clever. It made me wonder were he got it from. It scared me that I loved him so much. It made me feel vulnerable.

''You're going to be late for school.'' I looked into his bluish green eyes that he inherited from his father. They often made me wonder where he was or if he was okay... if he missed me as much I did him.

After I left Tyler, I went to my mom's house. Later Paul came over to the house. He was very disappointed, he said he'll still helped. When I told them I was pregnant, they were ecstatic. I was honestly surprised when Paul said he'd keep the secret. A fresh start is what I needed. Now 8 years later, I couldn't be happier. My friends were absolutely amazing. They all moved up north since it benefited their plans and what marvellous plans they were.

''I'll see you after school baby.'' I waved him goodbye.

''Mommy.'' He whined. I laughed to myself at his frustration.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

I parked my 2017 Audi A7 in Lankson Inc parking lot where I worked as the personal assistant to the CEO. I made my way to my desk on the top floor.

I made it to my station before the boss got here. My station was a beautiful white desk where my laptop sat. Next to it was a picture of me with all my friends and Tyson, right besides a lovely gardenia plant. It was outside, Mr Lankson's office for convince. I got started with my usual routine. I went down to the break room and made two coffees. Just as I took my seat, the elevator opened to reveal a handsome man in a dark blue three suit with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone, texting.

Alexander was a fit guy which made up for the fact he wasn't very tall. His eyes were a dark bright shade of blue, that reminded you of being lost at see. His hair was light brown, with a few streaks of deep blonde. He took great pride in always looking presentable, even when he was in sweats.

I stood up in respect as he walked over to his office. ''Good morning Mr Lankson.''

''Good morning Ms Vanvet. Can I see you in my office please?'' He asked.

''Yes sir,'' I answered while following him in.

As I entered, I closed the door. He gave me a massive kiss, laced with lust and passion. ''You know it turns me on when you call me sir.'' He moaned as he kissed my neck. I know, cliché but we just hit it off.

Inside the office, Alex and I tried to be as professional as possible, which was very hard. Alex didn't really care if people knew but people would think that I just got this job because of my body, not me. It was not only that but it helped us get our work done. I went out of the office quickly and grab the coffees which are still hot.

''So are you excited for the ball?'' He queried.

''Yes, I have the perfect dress.'' Just imagining my outfit made my heart leap with excitement.

''Are you sure that Tyson shouldn't come?''

''Absolutely, I don't want him to go missing and I can't run after him everytime I can't see him and he's going to get bored. So you're sure I can invite my friends over?'' I asked.

''Yeah I don't want you to be lonely when I'm not with you. Not to mention, Ruby and Emerald provide inside press coverage, Matt is one of the best photographers I have ever seen and having a world renowned model like Tom at the ball is definitely good business.''

Alex and I started dating 6 years after I started working for him. For two years, we have been maintaining a stable relationship. Our sex life was amazing and he loved Tyson so much. It was a huge relief off my shoulder because I needed the men in my life to get along each other.

''Man I wish I can take you right here, right now.'' He said in between the kisses that he placed further down my chest. ''What's stopping you?'' I said seductively.

''You know that we have a very important meeting with a potential partnership.'' I sighed.

''I will go down and prepare the conference room. So it's you, me, managing director, the deputy and the four other people from the other company.'' He nodded.

I made my way from the 20th floor to the 15th. I walked into one of the conference rooms and placed a presentation at every seat. I placed a glass delicately at each seat and fill them 3/4 full.

The managing director and his deputy walked in followed by Alex. They took their place at the table. ''They should be here in a few minutes.'' I sat next to Alex and I picked up my notebook from the table. As the door opens we all stand up.

Two women and a man walked in to the room, all of whom radiated power. Each of them took a seat at the table. ''The CEO will be here in second. He's just finishing up a phone call.'' One of the women said.

Before we could sit down, a man walked in. I lifted my head up and drop everything.

A/N Hey guys sorry for not updating. I'm student so I have been studying for exam and assessments. I try to write when ever I have a chance so ch.9 should be published soon.

What do guys think about:

about Alex and Natasha's relationship

• Natasha's Son

•who is the guy that entered the conference room?

Please vote and comments it really does motivate me.

XOXO