Chapter 34

After days of endless lovemaking, we decided it was time to go out

After days of endless lovemaking, we decided it was time to go out. Or should I say I decided? If it were up to Tyler we'd still be in bed. We were at a reggae bar, however, Tyler had to take a call.

''Hello beautiful, I'm Reginald. People call me Reggie.'' A handsome brown-skinned man with medium sized dreadlocks.

''I'm Natasha but you really...''

''You must be new here, I would remember seeing a beauty like you.''

''You really shouldn't-,'' right then Tyler came back.

''Did I interrupted something, my love?''

''No, I made a new friend, Reggie.''
''So it is Reginald?''

''Yes... sir.''

After a brief moment of silence and glaring, I spoke, ''he was... telling me about... some stuff we could do on our honeymoon.'' I emphasised, looking at Reggie, who I think was finally starting to get it.

''Yeah, yeah. There's an amazing beach with killer waves.''

''Better be.'' Tyler glared at the frightened man.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''Let's go surf.'' I said, holding a board I borrowed.

''You go first, I want to watch you.''

''Okay,'' I smiled seductively. I took of my white lace cover-up to reveal my dark purple bikini. I paddle into the sea and rode the waves. I loved how the breeze went through my hair and the water gently splashed me as I did the bottom turn.

I look at the shore and couldn't believe my eyes

I look at the shore and couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately went to shore. The whóre obviously didn't see me coming as she was too busy showing her fake bosom to my husband.

''You're Tyler Grant?'' She chirped with stupid girl smile.

''Um... yes... have we meet before?'' He took off his sunglasses as he laid on his lounge chair.

She ran hand through her crap blonde weave as she rested the other on her hip,'' no but I know you. You're one of the most eligible bachelors in the world and have been elected sexiest man in 2016.''