Chapter 25

Katie Cassidy is Esther, Natasha's personal assistant.

Warning mature contact

Nothing felt better than waking up with sun shining in your eyes, birds chirping, with my arms wrapped my beautiful naked girlfriend

Nothing felt better than waking up with sun shining in your eyes, birds chirping, with my arms wrapped my beautiful naked girlfriend. She still loved me. After everything, I had told her about myself, she still loved me. We have a family together. How on earth did I get so lucky?

''Ty, honey, why are you staring at me?'' Her eyes were still closed and she laid in our sleeping position. Her hair was slightly dishevelled and there were love bites all over her caramel skin.

''I stare because besides me happens to be the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on and she's the mother of my child.''

''Why are you so cheesy?'' She groaned jokingly.

''If cheesy is me proclaiming my love for you, every second of every hour of every day. Then I'm the cheesiest person alive. I can't wait to expand our family.''

Her eyes shoot open, revealing her dark golden eyes as she sat up. ''You mean far in the future, right? Like far, far. I'm don't get me wrong Ty. I want to expand our family, but there's still so much a want to do before having more kids. I want to see the world. I have a stable life, mature a little bit. I'm still in my twenties.''

''Don't worry, angel. I completely understand. I promise you when we older, we will have a lot of kids, maybe six and they are going to love you, and me. You're going to be a top fashion designer and the most respected women in America. And even when we are old and our hair is turned to grey I will still love more than they are stars in universe.''

She kissed me as claimed on top of me,'' I would love that but one thing.'' I gestured for her to continue while decently grinded on me.

''mhhh mhhh yes, angel.''

''I hope that you are playing on giving birth to some of the six babies you want. Do you know how much pain and discomfort comes with one pregnancy yet get alone, five others?''

''Trust me, we are going to have loads of kids.''

''If you say so.'' She said in a mocking sing-song manner.

''Are you ready for your first day at work?''

''I'm excited and nervous,'' she held her stomach, ''did you feel this way on your first day?''

''Yes, I was certain that I would throw up and I knew everyone and the office very well. You are going into this completely blind but they will love you as I do.''

''You only say this because I am your girlfriend.'' She looked down. I placed my hand below her chin, rubbing it slightly. I lifted her head so our eyes met, ''it is because you're my girlfriend, that I know I speak the truth.''

She didn't answer, she just kissed me, but that kiss said more than any sentence could.

''I'm gonna make sure Tyson's ready for school.'' She got up but before she could walk away and grabbed her arm.