Chapter 38

It's been a few days since our appointment and everything was going great

It's been a few days since our appointment and everything was going great. It was like the further along I got, the more nervous Tyler got and it wasn't easy to calm him down.

Morning sickness hasn't been too bad but I don't want to jinx it.

It's been a long day at work, I looked at the time. Tyler and Tyson should be home. I grabbed the reports and got into James' car. ''To the mall, James, please.''

I went into several shops and adorable things for Tyson and some shirts, I knew would look amazing on Tyler. As I passed a baby shop, I looked through the window. I saw some amazing things but decided it was too early.

''James, what are you feeling for when it comes to lunch?''

''I'm not hungry.''

I tilted my head, ''you were up around 6-7 this morning,'' I looked at my watch,'' it's been at least 5 hours. You've been following me for 3 hours, you're hungry. I'm craving pizza, would you like some?''

He sighed, knowing there was no point denying it, ''sure.''

We made our way to the food court and after we got our food, James looked very uncomfortable as I gestured for him to sit. He scanned the place before sitting down.

''Are you okay, James?''

He nodded, ''just have this bad feeling. It's nothing.''

''Well, dig in. Aww, pizza so good,'' I moan as I digested the pizza.

He laughed and ate a slice of pizza, ''I hope I can enjoy this pizza as much as you.''

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''Thank you, James. I will be right back.'' James kindly held my bags as I went to the lavatory. What I think I never really like about pregnancy was the constant need to pee.

After I went and started washing my hands, it felt like there was someone in here but when I looked around it was only me.

The next thing I knew everything was black.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''Hello, there. We haven't properly been introduced, Natasha. I'm Roman.'' I was tied to a chair. In front of me, I saw the person that plagues my husband's life. I shifted my hands and slipped off my wedding ring. In case he wanted to take it away.

''How do you know my name?''

''Come on, sweetheart. I know everything. Do you know what I am?''

''You're an assassin.''

He smirked as he stroked my cheek, ''looks like you aren't just a pretty face after all.''