Chapter 17

Today was the day, when Tyson and Natasha were coming and I had to make sure everything was perfect.

''What do you mean 'he's back'? Where did you see? Do you think he still wants to kill us?'' Rek anxiously questioned over the phone.

''Rek, if you want answers you go to let him speak. Ty, I advise you to hurry up.'' Andy said.

''I mean, he approached me in the restaurant a few blocks away from Lankson inc while I was on lunch break. I have no idea what he wants but he definitely has a plan. He was too calm when he saw me.''

''Thank the lord, he doesn't know about Natasha or Tyson. Who knows what he'd do them?'' Rek stated.

''Actually she was with me. I took her for lunch because she was stressed about the whole Alex thing as a friend,'' I could hear Andy sighed and I just knew Rek was shaking his head, ''but I think we brought ourself some time as I didn't give him her real name. I'm already looking for bodyguards to protect them, I can't risk their safety.''

''That's good. It's a shame we didn't get to meet your son at the photo exhibition.'' Andy sighed.

''Tyson and Natasha are coming over, so you guys want, you can come over in around in about 2 hours.'' I offered. It would give us enough time with them alone.

They both agreed then I ended the call to get dressed before they arrived. ''Sir, I'm sure they will love the place. There is no need to worry.'' Gretchen comforted me.

''Thank you Gretchen. Please make sure no one messes anything up while I go get them.'' She nodded while I headed out.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

''So how many cars do you have?'' Tyson asked as we drove back to my house. I let a big gasp of air and took one of the steering wheel to scratch my head, ''I don't actually know, but most of them are electric. In all honesty, I don't use half cars I own. Maybe when you're older I'll give you some them.''

We arrived at his 'house' and to say it was beautiful would be an understatement. ''This place is amazing!'' Tyson exclaimed. Tyler and I just laugh at his excitement. ''It is beautiful.''

''Thanks. Since the last house, I just wanted to down size a bit.''

We walked into the house and it was elegant, even though like our previous house. ''Madam Natasha, it's so good to see you!'' Gretchen said coming from the dining room. ''Gretchen it so nice to see. You haven't aged a day.''

''Thank you madam, this is nothing compared to you. You look heaven sent. This must be your son?'' She gestured to Tyson, who's hiding behind my leg.

''Yeah, his name is Tyson. Say hi, Ty.'' He waved, still hiding me. ''Sir, you weren't lying he's adorable.''

''Of course he is adorable, look who his mother is.'' He looked at me with adoration in his eyes. ''I can't take all the credit.''

Just then James walked in,'' James, you're here too?''

''Yes ma'am, the two of us moved with Mr Grant. Might I say ma'am you look radiating.'' I look over at Tyler to see him evil eyeing James.

''Thank you James, but both of you, I told to call me Natasha or Ash.''

''Okay, Ms Natasha.'' I face palmed myself. ''I've been trying to get them to call me Tyler for the 6 years. I've just giving up.'' He chuckled.