Chapter 32

I gasped as I shot up awake

I gasped as I shot up awake. Why did have the nightmare again if...? I looked next to me and noticed and it was empty. She's an early bird but she's hardly left the room without me.

I walked down and quietly checked if she was in Tyson's room but I found just our son sleeping.

I went to the sitting area on the bottom floor, to find Ash, pacing up and down with what I assume is her program, all while mumbling.

''Mon amour.'' (My love.) I stood there with my hands in my pocket.

She turned around and sighed, I must have scared her. ''Captain. How come your awake?''

''I got an early night yesterday, so...'' There was no need to worry her more. She nodded and looked back down on sheets of paper.

''You shouldn't worry too much, I've seen those design and from what I've heard the collection is one of the best we've ever had.''

She kissed, ''thank you for knowing exactly what to say. Let's talk about something else. I can't wait to get the groomsmen, brides...man's suits and bridesmaids dresses. Not mention I get to find my dress.'' She had a huge smile on her face.

''You are going love my suit. Thanks for letting me have Matt as a groomsman.''

She smiled,'' it's not a problem. It makes things easier as now both sides are even, but you know they're going to hate the colour.''

''The face will be priceless, but they will love the dresses and suits. I mean they are pretty fly if I do say so myself.''

''Yeah,'' she agreed.

''I still can't believe you want to get married in a barn,'' I said in disbelief but then again it was not much of a shock.

''It's not a barn, it's a ranch. It's classy and gives our wedding a chill look, but if you don't want to get married there, I'm cool with...'' she said, looking in my eye, so I know she was sincere but I cut her off, ''no no-no. I love the idea, I just didn't know it was something you dreamed of.''

She smiled, I love her. She was willing to sacrifice something she really wanted to make someone else happy, ''I'm a woman of many secrets.''

I cocked my eyebrow, ''oh really, well I think we should get that perfect ass of yours to the cage and find out a few of those secrets,'' I whispered in her ear before I started making out with her. She jumped so she could wrap her legs around my waist. We didn't break our kiss as we made our way to the cage.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥