Chapter 31

''Mommy! Daddy! Wake up it's Christmas!'' Tyson jumped on our bed

''Mommy! Daddy! Wake up it's Christmas!'' Tyson jumped on our bed. Thank God, we're wearing PJs. It was Christmas morning and the snowflakes settled on top of each other on every surface outside the house. After serval weeks of counting down the days, it has finally arrived.

''Merry Christmas, buddy,'' Tyler groaned as he stretched, ''are you ready for the best Christmas together?''

''It going to be amazing, it's you and Tyson's first Christmas together, it's Tom and Matt first Christmas as a married couple and with Kadir, our parents and all our friends, our family is complete.''

''It's going to be the best Christmas ever!'' Tyson screamed.

''Go get ready, baby, everyone will be here soon.''

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

We all rode through the forest, stopping at a top of a hill. We brought toboggans and raced each other down the hill.

''You let me win, didn't you?'' Tommy asked Matty.

''To see you happy, my love.'' Tom pulled Matt in a kiss, ''I would have won anyway.''

We then made snow angels and had a massive, serious and deadly snowball fight, ''no surrender!'' Andrew screamed as he threw snowballs

Tyler, Andrew, Darren, Matt, Paul and Tyson were on one team and Ruby, Emerald, Tom, my mom, Kadir and I were on the other. It was tied 3 to 3 but we all too tired to do a tiebreaker. However, you could tell they were taking it easier on us. Ty was taking it easy on me, Andy on Rub and Rek on Em.

We rode back and put on a Christmas prince'. Most of the guys fell asleep just to wake up before the movie ended. The girls and I went into the kitchen to make dinner. ''So do you guys have a date on mind?''

I smiled, ''I pretty sure Tyler already had the date when he proposed to me. We thinking February 26th.'' Tom walked in with a mischievous smile, ''I could smell the gossip from the living room, so that's the tea?''